• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New SDSU Football Stadium Site Plan

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
    I imagine a concert? Maybe Luke Bryan 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've heard there will be a Luke Bryan concert announcement from a couple different people. Some reputable, some not, but they all have the same reputable source.

Comment

Originally posted by mnjackrbt View Post
      I've heard there will be a Luke Bryan concert announcement from a couple different people. Some reputable, some not, but they all have the same reputable source.
      I won't be going to see him. Tim McGraw would be better. How about George Strait?

LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

I won't be going to see him. Tim McGraw would be better. How about George Strait?

How bout willie nelson. Love willie nelson. Been to a few of his shows.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          I'd be down for Willie!
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            Concessions would make a killing!
            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

How about no country? I suppose I'll get smashed for this. So many better acts than the country music put out now.
              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                How about no country? I suppose I'll get smashed for this. So many better acts than the country music put out now.
                I'll second this... and third this... and fourth this...
                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                  I'll second this... and third this... and fourth this...
                  How about a rodeo? That might mean a poop problem, no that won't work, or better yet don't have anything

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                    How about a rodeo? That might mean a poop problem, no that won't work, or better yet don't have anything
                    Better yet don't have anything? Yah, why host a concert that'll bring in 6 figures in revenue...not like there are bills to pay.
                    Last edited by jacks1; 02-26-2016, 08:53 AM.
                    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                      OAR would be a great outdoor show at the Dana. Absolutely love the idea of doing summer concerts at this beautiful venue!!
                      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                        Better yet don't have anything? Yah, why host a concert that'll bring in 6 figures in revenue...not like there are bills to pay.
                        No concert will ever pay us anything. The big name takes all.

Comment

No concert will ever pay us anything. The big name takes all.
                          You clearly have no idea how this works. Try a different thread. You'll have better luck...maybe.
                          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

You clearly have no idea how this works. Try a different thread. You'll have better luck...maybe.
                            Oh road apples!!! I do to know how it works, the artist takes all, and we get to clean up his mess.

Comment

Oh road apples!!! I do to know how it works, the artist takes all, and we get to clean up his mess.
                              So if artists take all revenue and venues just clean up the mess, why do venues host concerts at all (i.e. Swiftel, Premiere Center)? Excited to see your well thought out reply.

Comment

So if artists take all revenue and venues just clean up the mess, why do venues host concerts at all (i.e. Swiftel, Premiere Center)? Excited to see your well thought out reply.
                                They like to do nice things for people. Duh.

Comment

Working...
                                X