2014 Recruiting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2014 Recruiting List

Wednesday is national signing day. If a recruit is planning to commit, I would expect that they would wait and sign a NLI instead of giving a verbal.

Comment

Daurice Fountain, WR from Madison. Had offer from SDSU.

Tyler Zavadsky ‏@TylerZonESPN 9m
      Reece's decision is between the University of South Dakota, Northern Iowa and Illinois State.

Can't go wrong either way.

Comment

Originally posted by i_got_a_fever
        We don't know what the young man is interested in pursuing as a degree. He may be interested in Agriculture or Engineering, suddenly SDSU becomes very lucrative.
        The young man is from urban Arizona - Scottsdale. He is originally from the State of Washington, (ignoring the fact that he has lived near the west coast his entire life) unless he is going into something related to turf management for golf courses, I think we can rule out agriculture.

As for engineering, I know your intentions are good, but Cal-Berkley is rated by US New & World Reports as the #3 Engineering program in the country. By nearly any other measure, it is not worse than a top 10 program.

Comment

Looks like Nettleton isn't going to sign tomorrow in hopes of a Cal offer....https://twitter.com/jason247scout/status/430821887971569664

Let's hope Cal has a good day and gets everybody they want so he will still end up a Jackrabbit!

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
            Looks like Nettleton isn't going to sign tomorrow in hopes of a Cal offer....https://twitter.com/jason247scout/status/430821887971569664

Let's hope Cal has a good day and gets everybody they want so he will still end up a Jackrabbit!
            This isn't the type of player you want. I'm sure he's a great kid but they have to want to be Jackrabbits.
            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

6'1 205lbs All State 11B RB Dalton Cox from Aberdeen Roncalli has accepted a PWO from SDSU. He will play LB. He plays like a bull.

TV's Tweet...https://twitter.com/TerryVandrovec/s...27586696904704\

Hudl....http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/297879...ghts/109538377

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                This isn't the type of player you want. I'm sure he's a great kid but they have to want to be Jackrabbits.
                Who says he doesn't want to be a Jackrabbit? If a BCS program calls about a scholarship, almost any of our recruits would listen. I don't blame him at all, he has a chance for a Pac 12 scholarship from one of the best academic schools in the nation in Cal-Berkley.

I would absolutely love for him to still end up a Jack.

Comment

Jamal Baggett, RB verbals to University of Akron. Had offer from SDSU.

@JmoneyBagz3
                  I am Verbally Committed and will be signing with The University of Akron!

Comment

Who says he doesn't want to be a Jackrabbit? If a BCS program calls about a scholarship, almost any of our recruits would listen. I don't blame him at all, he has a chance for a Pac 12 scholarship from one of the best academic schools in the nation in Cal-Berkley.

I would absolutely love for him to still end up a Jack.
                    Valid point. I think you understand what I meant. I'd like to see him as a Jack as well as long as he wants to be here of course.
                    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

>>>>>>>>

Took the swear words out of my post.
                      Last edited by KUlawJack; 02-04-2014, 08:45 PM.
                      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                        Valid point. I think you understand what I meant. I'd like to see him as a Jack as well as long as he wants to be here of course.
                        I understand the sentiment...this reminds me of when SDSU played at Minnesota. A Minneapolis radio station had an interview with Coach Stig and Chad Greenway called in. Greenway noted that he looked hard at SDSU but Iowa and big programs were courting him. When Iowa offered, Stig basically told Greenway he had to take that opportunity. Greenway had nothing but great things to say about Coach Stig, his program and SDSU and I'm sure that to this day, Greenway knows how the Jackrabbits are doing. If things hadn't worked out at Iowa....(I can just picture little pieces of Bison scattered all over the field )

Comment

Terry V. reports SDSU will sign 19-20 verbals (that doesn't include the 2 jucos) and 8 PWOs.

I think we have accounted for all of them except for maybe 1 verbal and 3 PWOs.

Comment

You gotta love these quotes from Wagner PWO Commit Noah St. Pierre, hopefully this is the attitude of the program....

https://twitter.com/jhoeck/status/430786866543984640

https://twitter.com/jhoeck/status/430784987990728704

Comment

Today is the big day!

Can someone set up a signing day page? I'm stranded in 70 to 80 degree weather for a conference in southern Florida and can't do justice with a signing day page with my iPad.

Comment

[QUOTE=GopherHole;246576]Today is the big day!

Can someone set up a signing day page? I'm stranded in 70 to 80 degree weather for a conference in southern Florida and can't do justice with a signing day page with my iPad

The Argus is carrying a live signing day chat. www.argusleader.com

Comment

Working...
                                X