GDT: 2nd Round FCS Championships SDSU @ NDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT: 2nd Round FCS Championships SDSU @ NDSU

Really...actually he would start at tailback for you and probably rush for 2,500 yards. Fullback (give me a break)

Comment

I blame Stig for not punting on that fourth and 2 ... down 7-3 ... pin them deep. Never know what would have happened. Completely turned the momentum. Not just Stig's fault, but one of the early defining moments of the game.

Comment

I am going all ndsu style fan now and flat out call it worst officals ever. Wr get person fouls for nothing. They have block in the back and pass interference their running back kicking our guy. Just flat out pathetic. Others can defend the refs if they want but when this crap was called all season agiant us and letting ndsu get every call is total bs.

Would love to see us get a respectible D-1 offensive cordinator. That's what this team is missing stig and eidness I love um but we have to much talent to get 3 points in this game.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

two words. Jacks sucked

Comment

I like how we don't use any time outs to try to save some time obviously coaches thought we had the game lost in the forth qtr. No excuse for how bad we were out coached.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              Would love to see us get a respectible D-1 offensive cordinator. That's what this team is missing stig and eidness I love um but we have to much talent to get 3 points in this game.
              amen buddy. i honestly dont think we will get over the hump with the coaching. I hate to say that because i have always liked stig but i feel thats the biggest problem,

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit3467 View Post
                amen buddy. i honestly dont think we will get over the hump with the coaching. I hate to say that because i have always liked stig but i feel thats the biggest problem,
                agree. I know we made the playoffs and everything but I think it's time we go in a different direction

Comment

21 yards rushing. When's the last time that happened?

Comment

Yeah we were out coached but you can't blame it all on the coaches. NDSU beat us in all phases of the game. Offense, Defense, Special Teams, and Coaching.

Comment

Congrats to the Jackrabbit men for taking a step forward this year. We should be proud of what they did this year and raise the bar for next year. It's disappointing to lose the way we did, but we lost to the better team today. There is a lot of blame to go around today and excuses are just excuses. We lost to the defending National Champs in their house - pay attention to what they are doing and get after them next year.

Good luck to the Bison - represent the MVC.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                        agree. I know we made the playoffs and everything but I think it's time we go in a different direction
                        The problem is not Stig, not even close. If you want better coaches (which i do not think is the problem) you guys better get out your checkbooks and pony up b/c our coaches don't make squat...as a matter of fact, I will pretty certain that the Bison assistants make double what our guys do. We need more playmakers on offense, bottom line

Comment

Originally posted by BudLight Jackrabbit View Post
                          Yeah we were out coached but you can't blame it all on the coaches. NDSU beat us in all phases of the game. Offense, Defense, Special Teams, and Coaching.
                          We were badly, badly outcoached. Players didn't perform well, but were not coached to know what to expect. One coaching staff in the game today is completely predictable. The other...not. Today, it starts at the top. I'll be very interested to know whether Stig takes the bullet in his comments. He should. In Montana, he dumped on the players. The bulk of the blame is on the coaches...then and now.

We can talk all we want about how we're not scared about going up to Fargo, but I don't buy that a bit. Scared to death. One win since Kennedy. Just saying.
                          Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Ill St. beat Appalachian by 38 37

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                              I don't want every one fired or calling for stig to lose his job but we need a cordinator who has been successful at this level. Meadwos was overwhlemd and eidness is showing he is good but not great and to get though to playoffs we need some new blood to take us to the next level.

Comment

I know you don't want to hear from a Bison fan but if you played a different team we would still have three MVC teams in the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X