Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Viewing options for Jackrabbits vs Bison II

Originally posted by Roy View Post
    There are a bunch more tech savy folks on this board than I am, but I made it work. If all else fails, call 956 240-4405. Go Jacks!!
    My concern is we will be at my parents who are in their 60s and dont know how to check their voicemail so they will expect me to and I am still a CD over mp3 player kind of a guy. So hopefully we figure it out otherwise dad and I will be hovering over the computer.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Re: Viewing options for Bordergeddon II

game plan is like $21.00 dont know for how long that lasts or just one game. and I really like where the DC viewing party is. the Crystal City Sports Bar is a great place, good food. favorite place of the Air Marshalls when in DC

Comment

Depending on what equipment you have, it could very easy. Most newer laptops(2-3 yrs) have an hdmi out. If you also have an newer tv, it would have hdmi so just need hdmi cord. Without this, it gets more difficult. I used to have 50 ft s-video with 2 rca audio cords that went from my desktop to tv. I also bought a an adapter that changed audio out on computer from headphone size jack to 2 composite audio jacks(red and white). This was more of a hassle, but I had to buy adapters and cords on monoprice.com. could probably find at radio shack too.

Newer equipment
        Hdmi cord(should be video and sound if you have thid)
        http://www.monoprice.com/mobile/Prod...goryId=1023104

Older equipment (some tv's even have a hookup similar to what the monitor uses)
        3.5mm to 2 rca
        http://www.monoprice.com/mobile/Prod...goryId=1042902

Rca audio cords and s-video cord
        http://www.monoprice.com/mobile/Prod...goryId=1020703

Hope that helps- let me know if any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by gojacksgo View Post
          Depending on what equipment you have, it could very easy. Most newer laptops(2-3 yrs) have an hdmi out. If you also have an newer tv, it would have hdmi so just need hdmi cord. Without this, it gets more difficult. I used to have 50 ft s-video with 2 rca audio cords that went from my desktop to tv. I also bought a an adapter that changed audio out on computer from headphone size jack to 2 composite audio jacks(red and white). This was more of a hassle, but I had to buy adapters and cords on monoprice.com. could probably find at radio shack too.

Newer equipment
          Hdmi cord(should be video and sound if you have thid)
          http://www.monoprice.com/mobile/Prod...goryId=1023104

Older equipment (some tv's even have a hookup similar to what the monitor uses)
          3.5mm to 2 rca
          http://www.monoprice.com/mobile/Prod...goryId=1042902

Rca audio cords and s-video cord
          http://www.monoprice.com/mobile/Prod...goryId=1020703

Hope that helps- let me know if any questions.
          Thanks. appreciate it. both computer and laptop are rather new just a couple years old at most. I will check into it and will probably be able to get this figured out.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

From KELO TV tonight it mentioned that students could watch the game at Frost Arena. Anybody else on the board know more on this.

From the article
            SDSU students who weren't able to score a much-coveted ticket, will be able to watch the game on a big screen set up at Frost Arena with kickoff an hour before the SDSU women's basketball game.

"I'm definitely going to be at Frost Arena, I'm going to be helping out over there and then I'm also checking the game out cheering on the football team and the basketball team so that will be fun,"

Here is the link:
            http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.c...far/?id=140632

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
              I'm just going to toss out how asinine it is we can't get this game on a normal freaking television station. Stupid, stupid, stupid. And I know we've had this discussion before, but it's just damn dumb. Period. End of rant.
              Welcome to ESPN college playoff football, NDSU is use to it. You going to love it when the ESPN announcers can't even get your schools name right, and all the restrictions they have.

Comment

Originally posted by TennBison View Post
                Welcome to ESPN college playoff football, NDSU is use to it. You going to love it when the ESPN announcers can't even get your schools name right, and all the restrictions they have.
                Its annoying, but at least you won't have to worry about it after today. Go Jacks!
                One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by TennBison View Post
                  You mean like when Stray Dingo calls us San Diego State University?
                  Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

If you have DirectTV, you can buy one day access to ESPN Gameplan for $26.50. Myself and another SDSU grad will be watching the game from Billings!

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
                      You mean like when Stray Dingo calls us San Diego State University?
                      I thought it was wey tingo.

Comment

Not showing up on ESPN3 listing for games at 3:00pm?

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitNation View Post
                          Shows up for me….I launched the video player and looked

Comment

It is on the ESPN3 upcoming listings for me. Fingers crossed.
                            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I didn't think Mediacom had access to espn3 anymore but as of right now I am getting access to it here in brookings. I'm keeping the video player launched until gametime.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitNation View Post
                                It's definitely on ESPN3. Can't wait!
                                Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Working...
                                X