Viewing options for Jackrabbits vs Bison II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Viewing options for Bordergeddon II

Is it possible to show it on the scoreboard at Frost before/between games of the doubleheader ?

Comment

I requested it at the BWW in Mankato and they will be streaming it on a smaller TV for me and a couple buddies. If anyone wants to join us we would love to meet more Jacks fans in the area.
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
        Thanks 89. Unfortunately, the 810 Zone location on the Plaza closed after the NCAA Tourney last spring. They've opened new locations elsewhere apparently. I'll try callign a couple other places on that website.
        Oh, haven't been on the Plaza in awhile. It was a nice place, but nothing seems to last in that spot. Good luck.

Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
          Is it possible to show it on the scoreboard at Frost before/between games of the doubleheader ?
          This needs to happen.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Anyone in the KC area know where I might find the game at? We've got to go to a wedding and we're staying on the Plaza so somewhere close to there preferably.
            You could crash the NDSU viewing party at Coach's in KC

http://www.ndsualumni.com/netcommuni....aspx?pid=1326

MISSOURI

Kansas City, MO
            Coach's Bar & Grill
            414 W. 103rd St.
            I-435 and Wornall Rd intersection
            Kansas City, MO 64116
            816-941-2286
            www.coach-s.com
            Host: Brad Johnson '85
            701-400-0844 or brad.kc.johnson@gmail.com

Comment

Anyone in the KC area know where I might find the game at? We've got to go to a wedding and we're staying on the Plaza so somewhere close to there preferably.
              Try the Granfalloon, 608 Ward Parkway, 18 TVs, 816 753-7850

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                This needs to happen.
                I completely agree but called the department and was told that it would take away from the womens game and the all mighty sponserships done before the game. Sorry to burst your bubbles. So skip the game and go to Cubby's were you should be able to watch both.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                  Try the Granfalloon, 608 Ward Parkway, 18 TVs, 816 753-7850
                  That's what I thought I'd try.
                  "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                  "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

I'm just going to toss out how asinine it is we can't get this game on a normal freaking television station. Stupid, stupid, stupid. And I know we've had this discussion before, but it's just damn dumb. Period. End of rant.
                    Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Re: Viewing options for Jackrabbits vs Bison II

I see the game listed under ESPN Gameplan on Direct TV. Anyone know how that work? Can I just buy the one game or do I need to sign up for a package deal?

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                        I see the game listed under ESPN Gameplan on Direct TV. Anyone know how that work? Can I just buy the one game or do I need to sign up for a package deal?
                        It is on gameplan for sure but I don't know the options for purchase. The Yankton group will be watching on Gameplan at Ben's Bar. I've got about 25 RSVP's and expect a large number of walk-in Jackrabbit fans as well. Should be a great time.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                          I think you'd have to pay for a month and then cancel

Comment

Mods - maybe we should combine these two threads

http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread...ordergeddon-II

Comment

What does it take to stream espn3 from a computer to a TV? Im not so into the tech stuff doing this stuff so if anyone could walk me through the basics of it, if their needs to be a cable from the computer to the TV or if its possible. sent a pm or what ever would be greatly appreciated.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                                What does it take to stream espn3 from a computer to a TV? Im not so into the tech stuff doing this stuff so if anyone could walk me through the basics of it, if their needs to be a cable from the computer to the TV or if its possible. sent a pm or what ever would be greatly appreciated.
                                There are a bunch more tech savy folks on this board than I am, but I made it work. If all else fails, call 956 240-4405. Go Jacks!!

Comment

Working...
                                X