Eastern Illinois University

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eastern Illinois University

Game in Brookings on Saturday at 2pm. Winner goes to Fargo to play the Bison in the second round!
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Re: Eastern Illinois University

Losing to UNI hurt real bad.
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

http://www.ncaa.com/sites/default/fi...l_fcs_2012.pdf

Official bracket

Comment

What I don't get is how the #1 and #2 teams in the best football conference in FCS can potentially play in the SECOND round of the playoffs?

Oh well, Gotta beat EIU and the Bison eventually, right?

Go Jacks

Comment

I think the seeding sucks. I'd rather see you guys in Frisco, not Fargo.

Best of luck next weekend.

You guys are solid.

Comment

https://twitter.com/traviskriens/sta...41528935501824

- Nine straight non-conference road losses for Eastern Illinois. Last win was at Indiana State 31-0 Sept. 12th, 2009.
            Sports Lounge TV Show: http://www.youtube.com/user/tlk23?feature=mhee
            Sports Block Radio Show: http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=subject%3A"Sports+Block"

Comment

Good info from Travis. Let's extend their non-conference streak.
              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I don't see this being a heavily attended game. Maybe I'll be wrong though.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                  In 2010 we opened with Robert Morris Thanksgiving weekend and had little over 12,000. Thing is they were loud die hard fans that was a fun game
                  BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                    The fan in me wants to disagree but the realist in me won't. We couldn't break attendance record with our in state rival on deer opener, I doubt if we will break 10,000 on Thanksgiving weekend. Low student turn out wont help either.

Comment

Probably won't be there for the game unless I find a ride with someone back to Brookings

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                        The fan in me wants to disagree but the realist in me won't. We couldn't break attendance record with our in state rival on deer opener, I doubt if we will break 10,000 on Thanksgiving weekend. Low student turn out wont help either.
                        That was my thought process. I'll be there for sure, though.
                        Originally posted by JackFan96
                        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I can't believe we will probably face you guys in the second round. Totally ruined my day. This absolutely sucks. I think you guys could make some real noise...was hoping to not see you guys again until the semis...after our qb had hopefully gotten some more confidence, and your receivers had relearned how to be receivers.

With that said, good luck...

Comment

Tickets purchased and printed. Ready for some after Thanksgiving football in CAS.
                            You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Does anyone know if students have to buy tickets? Or do they get in with their student ids? I'm assuming we have to buy tickets but I was just curious.

Comment

Working...
                              X