Usd-ii gdt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Usd-ii gdt

Amazing that I can get a mostly terrible feed from Long Island for the basketball game, but those in charge can't get a video feed for a home football game.

Comment

No ****ing video. Damn. This sucks.
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Sounded like a nice drive for Jackrabbit touchdown there. 7-0 good guys.

Comment

Video's up now.

Comment

I got video now.

Comment

FUMBLE!! Tracy to the house, Touchdown Jackrabbits!! 14-0.

Comment

After a strong drive, Cam Jones powers in from the 1 for a Touchdown. 21-0 Jackrabbits.

Comment

Gettin' ugly early...I like it.

Go Jacks!
                  I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Lookin' good Jacks! Finish'em off and get ready to pound on another conference! Good luck getting a home game...they are awesome...

Comment

What's the crowd look like on the video play? As many as expected?
                      I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
                        What's the crowd look like on the video play? As many as expected?
                        TV just tweeted that attendance was 15,278 - not a record.

Damn the yotes finally scored - I was hoping for a shut out and a shut up
                        Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Someone please wake the Jacks back up so this doesn't become remotely interesting. I really wanted a shutout.

Comment

Everything broke the Jacks way today in conference play - we are alone in second place and should be a lock for the playoffs.

Comment

Should be in the playoffs. I won't feel good until I hear the results at 12:30 p.m. tomorrow though. I hope there is at least one more game to follow.
                              The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Back from the game. Good win, very ugly. Too many chippy penalties. USD was never in the game. Problem with playing these guys is the same problem as arguing with stupid people. They try to bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
                                You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Working...
                                X