Bison Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bison Week

Alright, it's just about go time. We have been in line for tailgating for an hour and today is going to be a good day. Again, hope to see a few of you wearing blue at the Frisco Cruiser today. We've had some bunny fans at our tailgate the last few years and it's always agood time talking a little smack. We will be in the center of the new tailgating lot in the big, green, loud school bus. Today we tailgate like Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
      Alright, it's just about go time. We have been in line for tailgating for an hour and today is going to be a good day. Again, hope to see a few of you wearing blue at the Frisco Cruiser today. We've had some bunny fans at our tailgate the last few years and it's always agood time talking a little smack. We will be in the center of the new tailgating lot in the big, green, loud school bus. Today we tailgate like Champions.
      I give you guys props on the tailgating! We're getting better but have a long way to go! Have fun!

Oh, and a Jacks win would really take the sting out of that loss to Alabama last night!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
        I give you guys props on the tailgating! We're getting better but have a long way to go! Have fun!

Oh, and a Jacks win would really take the sting out of that loss to Alabama last night!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
        I can feel a Jacks win today......feels like 2007!

Comment

Certainly someone has said it by now.
          An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
          US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
            Anybody else grilling bison burgers tomorrow?
            True story: opened the refrigerator and saw what appeared to be ground beef. But I recall it looked a little different so I smelled it -- didn't smell right so I tossed it. A while later Mrs JackJD asked if I knew what happened to the ground buffalo one of the boys (my USD son...don't think the SDSU sons would buy ground bison) had purchased. I had to laugh. It was perfectly good ground bison (makes a good burger... just doesn't smell right before its grilled, not unlike those guys in Fargo...here's hoping Fargo smells better this evening.)

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
              I like your style! Fear the Rabbit!

SUPERBUNNY
              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                I think the Jacks have resonable chance to win this game. If we can maintain during the first quarter and not let things get out of control we will be just fine. If the Bison get off to a good start it will be a long day.

Take care of the ball, play solid defense and beat those Bison.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                  True story: opened the refrigerator and saw what appeared to be ground beef. But I recall it looked a little different so I smelled it -- didn't smell right so I tossed it. A while later Mrs JackJD asked if I knew what happened to the ground buffalo one of the boys (my USD son...don't think the SDSU sons would buy ground bison) had purchased. I had to laugh. It was perfectly good ground bison (makes a good burger... just doesn't smell right before its grilled, not unlike those guys in Fargo...here's hoping Fargo smells better this evening.)
                  Just goes to show...you SD boys don't know how to handle Bison. Seriously though, good game guys...you guys always bring it. Tons of respect...

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                    Just goes to show...you SD boys don't know how to handle Bison. Seriously though, good game guys...you guys always bring it. Tons of respect...
                    Thanks TransAM. Had the pleasure of sitting in section 27 in the endzone yesterday. Had to stand for every third down, I guess NO BLEACHER BUTT experienced with the frequent standing. You got some real good fans. I was listening to Bison Talk after the game, seems like most of the callers are not confortable with the direction of the offense. I think you might have reason to worry. Brock Jensen might be a better option quarterback than a passing qb. He was off to the races on the one keeper play. Fortuately we ran him down, but it look like a Zenner run. Enjoyed the game, and with a few breaks, the board would be overjoyed, but we are not.

Comment

What was the official attendance? Does anybody know?

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                        What was the official attendance? Does anybody know?

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...ll|text|Home|s
                        "No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child"

Comment

Hey Bunny fans, nice meeting all that stopped by. Im sure this one stings like our loss this year, outcome definetely could have been differant. Your crowd in the corner was very vocal hats off to them. as always a good time and a good game. good luck the rest of the year and in the playoffs your team is for real. Cheers !!

Comment

Working...
                          X