X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Future Schedules

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
    Looks like SDSU will play at Colorado State in 2021. A weekend in Fort Collins and/or Denver? Count me in.

http://www.coloradoan.com/story/spor...les/100329124/
    Oh ****, I'm definitely going to that.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Looks like SDSU will play at Colorado State in 2021. A weekend in Fort Collins and/or Denver? Count me in.

http://www.coloradoan.com/story/spor...les/100329124/
      Maybe the Broncos will be home that weekend and make it a full football weekend. And im planning on being retired or at least semi retired by then. So my job wont get in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
        Maybe the Broncos will be home that weekend and make it a full football weekend. And im planning on being retired or at least semi retired by then. So my job wont get in the way.
        Could possibly get a Rockies game on as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Could possibly get a Rockies game on as well.

That would be even better

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
            That would be even better
            You would definitely get your money's worth on that motorhome rental for the weekend!
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
              You would definitely get your money's worth on that motorhome rental for the weekend!

Motorhome rental?

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                Oh ****, I'm definitely going to that.
                Me too. Will be a great trip
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Saw this today.

LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                    Saw this today.

YES, a Thursday game........well wont plan on making that one either I guess. as long as its on TV.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                      YES, a Thursday game........well wont plan on making that one either I guess. as long as its on TV.
                      I'm asking this not to be rude. I'm a career coach so I'm interested in your situation. Do you not accrue vacation or do you just choose to use it in other ways? Again, not trying to be rude, just curious.
                      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

That's a long ways away. I'd like to think that could change but not likely. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                          I'm asking this not to be rude. I'm a career coach so I'm interested in your situation. Do you not accrue vacation or do you just choose to use it in other ways? Again, not trying to be rude, just curious.
                          Well in a month I we have baby #3 on the way so I didn't want to use PTO then so I can save as much to take time when the baby is here. so I will have zero PTO basically to end the year. some to cover the summit tourney, have to use it to cover holidays we are off. sick days etc, takes a while to build it up. So using 16 hours basically to go to a Thursday night game isn't my idea of the best use of PTO. If I had the PTO build up I don't think I would care as much, but its not convenient and not sure when school starts next year with 2 kids in school. If its a Saturday game we probably try to get tickets there.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Well in a month I we have baby #3 on the way so I didn't want to use PTO then so I can save as much to take time when the baby is here. so I will have zero PTO basically to end the year. some to cover the summit tourney, have to use it to cover holidays we are off. sick days etc, takes a while to build it up. So using 16 hours basically to go to a Thursday night game isn't my idea of the best use of PTO. If I had the PTO build up I don't think I would care as much, but its not convenient and not sure when school starts next year with 2 kids in school. If its a Saturday game we probably try to get tickets there.
                            It's in 2019...

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                              It's in 2019...
                              ahh thought it was still 2018. Still hate Thursday games though

Comment

What a blessing to have children, it often means sacrifice, something I now regret not being part of. Sixty years from now they will be there for you. The missed Minnesota game of 2019 will be very small in the the rear view mirror.

Comment

Working...
                                X