X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tix exchange - A stuck thread

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
    If you don't have any luck finding one, just buy a student ticket online and print it off. Like you said, no way I'm messing around with ticket lines.
    No longer a student. Am I still allowed to do this? I'd rather give SDSU the full ticket price than short them on a student ticket.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
      No longer a student. Am I still allowed to do this? I'd rather give SDSU the full ticket price than short them on a student ticket.
      If you don't want to stand in line you can print the ticket from home.

Comment

My bad...thought you were still a student. Regardless, just go to jackrabbittickets.com and select an adult ticket and print at home.
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

RabbitObsessed: I have a ticket for you,....I'll send you a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            need 5 tickets for the hobo day game. anyone with extra or knows someone. send me a PM.
            Goon: I have six tickets for the Hobo Day football game. I just sent you a PM so let me know if you are still looking.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
              If you don't have any luck finding one, just buy a student ticket online and print it off. Like you said, no way I'm messing around with ticket lines.
              I'm old now

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
              RabbitObsessed: I have a ticket for you,....I'll send you a PM.
              Thanks, JD.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                I have a couple of friends coming back for pheasant hunting and would like to get them tickets (2) for the November 22 game against USD. If anybody comes up having a couple, PM me.
                C me tomorrow night!

Comment

I have tickets to the USD game. All are in Sec P reserved. Face value $40 plus fees. Final price TBD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                    I have tickets to the USD game. All are in Sec P reserved. Face value $40 plus fees. Final price TBD.

How many tickets MD? I'm going to do some checking and I'll get back to you.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                      How many tickets MD? I'm going to do some checking and I'll get back to you.
                      I had 50, have about 15 left.

We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

A friend just contacted me a few minutes ago and is looking for 6 tickets for this weekend's Beef Bowl game. Anyone have 6 for sale? No standing room only. Thanks in advance.
                        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                          I had 50, have about 15 left. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Thanks JMD...I have gotten the two tickets I needed for the USD game, but appreciated your info! Suspect I will see you Saturday at tailgating.

Comment

Anyone know how much SRO tickets will be for the USD game?

Comment

Anyone know how much SRO tickets will be for the USD game?
                              SRO are usually the same price as reserved tickets. That is what it is showing up online.
                              https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/TicketH...VENT_ID=542059

$20 for students (K-12)
                              $40 for adults

Comment

Now I'm only looking for 4 additional tickets, not six as previously stated. Anyone with 4 extra reserve seats?
                                "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                                "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Working...
                                X