Plenty o' homer commentary on here, but cool to see some video:
    Jacks First field goal: 3:30
    Jacks Sack at 3:48
    Jacks TD at 3:50
    SLU TD at 4:10
    Jacks 49 yd TD at 6:50
    Jacks Zenner draw TD at 7:23ish

Enjoy.
    “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” -Bernard Shaw

Re: Video Highlights from SLU game

Thanks for the highlights Gameday!

O'Homerific...sure makes me enjoy our gameday crews even more! The white jersey's with the yellow pants didn't look to bad either.

Go Jacks!!
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by Gameday View Post
      Some video from Saturdays game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C67nCehlULk

Plenty o' homer commentary on here, but cool to see some video:
      Jacks First field goal: 3:30
      Jacks Sack at 3:48
      Jacks TD at 3:50
      SLU TD at 4:10
      Jacks 49 yd TD at 6:50
      Jacks Zenner draw TD at 7:23ish

Enjoy.

Thanks for this. Rep to you for sharing. I thought tackling looked better based on those highlights compared to last year.

Also, Daughters TD catch should have been picked off and the long TD it looked like Sumner crossed the line of scrimmage.
      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

The condensed game is up on gojacks.com It's really HD quality video from a different angle than you usually see, pretty good stuff.

I'm not sure if this is the same for everyone else, but the condensed game video's are always very choppy, stop & start.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
          I'm not sure if this is the same for everyone else, but the condensed game video's are always very choppy, stop & start.
          Smooth here. If they're always choppy for you, it must be a network issue on your end.

BTW: Those highlights are shot by MidcoSportsNet and then edited into a condensed game by Tyler or his GA. Nice job.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
            Thanks for this. Rep to you for sharing. I thought tackling looked better based on those highlights compared to last year.Also, Daughters TD catch should have been picked off and the long TD it looked like Sumner crossed the line of scrimmage.
            It is choppy on my end as well. It could be my network. I used Internet Explorer, but maybe Chrome or Firefox would work better?
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
              It is choppy on my end as well. It could be my network. I used Internet Explorer, but maybe Chrome or Firefox would work better?
              Mine is choppy too. I think it would take about a the same amount of time for me to watch this condensed version as it would to watch an entire live game.
              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                Choppy on my end as well and I've tried both Chrome and Firefox as well as my home network and work network.
                “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Worked just fine for me. Extra points should never be part of the highlight reel. If they are you really need to improve your game.
                  With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Another possibility on the choppiness. It's pretty high resolution video in a Flash wrapper (I think). Might cause a slower computer some trouble. You might want to give Chrome or Firefox a try. Works fine in Safari on my three-year-old MacBook Pro.
                    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

It must be my internet speed. I've tried every browser and my computer is plenty fast.

I used http://www.speedtest.net and tested my internet speed and got:

Ping: 10 ms
                      Download Speed: 6.53 mbps
                      Upload: 1.01 mbps

Im not really sure what those numbers mean though.

Comment

It must be my internet speed. I've tried every browser and my computer is plenty fast.

They aren't great, but they should be good enough to play an embedded video.
                        Originally posted by JackFan96
                        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

RO is right. That should be fast enough. How about software? Have you kept your software updated?
                          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Mine is very choppy. Did the same test as Mitchell, and got:

Ping: 212ms
                            Download: 10.82 mbps
                            Upload: 1.91 mbps

Those seem plenty fast! Tried Chrome and IE, but will try Firefox, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                              Thanks for this. Rep to you for sharing. I thought tackling looked better based on those highlights compared to last year.

Also, Daughters TD catch should have been picked off and the long TD it looked like Sumner crossed the line of scrimmage.
                              Yes we did get a big break on that TD, Sumner was 10 yards over the line of scrimmage. The line was 47 of SDSU and he threw at the LION 43. I guess the Southland Refs are not perfect either. But I will take it. Sumner needs to be more careful. He can do the job although his thumb is about 80 to 90 percent.

Comment

Working...
                              X