Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Single game tickets on sale soon.

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    Just curious is other season ticket holders will be buying extra tickets on Monday for the USD game. I have 16 extra tickets so far and am waiting to hear from a couple other people. The more extra we buy, the less red we'll see.
    I'll be getting a bunch today.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

The question is......when will the phone line NOT be busy? LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
        I'll be getting a bunch today.
        How many are you planning on getting? I saw your email but I figured I could just as well call in myself to save you the work.
        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Per @TerryVandrovec via Twitter: SDSU today began selling extra single-game tickets for football to season-ticket holders. Largest order so far for the USD game: 100.
          @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
          --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
            How many are you planning on getting? I saw your email but I figured I could just as well call in myself to save you the work.
            I only had requests for 30, so that is what I bought. West side was sold out early, I had no intention to get west side tickets. If you want west side tickets for the USD game you should buy season tickets.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I bought 12 extra USD tickets. I tried at 9:05 and didnt get through until after 10.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                I only had requests for 30, so that is what I bought. West side was sold out early, I had no intention to get west side tickets. If you want west side tickets for the USD game you should buy season tickets.
                Good stuff.

Anyone know how many were sold? I'm assuming TV will have an article in the next couple of days about it.
                Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                  Good stuff.

Anyone know how many were sold? I'm assuming TV will have an article in the next couple of days about it.
                  Heard, it was a very good day. Don't know any numbers though.

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
                    A packed house for a game in November? I think that would be welcome no matter the color worn by the fans.
                    I think this game would sellout unless the tickets cost $100 and the game was on TV. I'm sure the TV stations will have previews about the game every day for about a week leading up to the game. It helps that it will be the 1st time the teams have played in several years, too. There weren't sellouts in the DII days but with the intermission, people want to see it.
                    It sounds like USD did the same type of promotion for their game in SF against NDSU. I think NDSU will have about 65% of the fans in SF but SDSU will have about 70% of the fans in Brookings. I think about 20% will be USD fans and the last 10% will just be football fans from SD. I haven't spent much time thinking about these numbers so I might change my mind but it was just a quick guess.

Comment

Terry V's blog today says there are about 1,000 reserved seats yet available for the USD game. And an "unlimited" number of standing rooms seats. So the attendance record is going down come Nov. 17. If only roughly 1,000 reserved seats are left, it means a lot of tickets were sold last week when they were made available to athletic department boosters.

http://terryvandrovec.tumblr.com/
                      Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/TicketH...VENT_ID=278606

If any of you plan on making the trek to fargo this year and want a guranteed ticket. Tickets went on sale at 8am. I assume the SDSU ticket office will have a few hundred too.

Comment

Originally posted by Twentysix View Post
                          https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/TicketH...VENT_ID=278606

If any of you plan on making the trek to fargo this year and want a guranteed ticket. Tickets went on sale at 8am. I assume the SDSU ticket office will have a few hundred too.
                          SOLD OUT......gonna have to rely on the SDSU ticket office
                          BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Guess it was a good day at the box office yesterday. There are only single reserved seats left for the USD game, though there is a small block being held for potential season ticket holders. So, unless all of those are sold, I assume there will be a few more made available. Looks like standing room tickets are also $40 each for adults. Not sure how excited folks will be to fork over 40 clams and have to stand, especially since there is no room behind either end zone anymore. Thoughts on any of this? Can anybody remember such high interest in a game the day tickets went on sale? I sure can't. Will $40 for standing room mean the attendance record is safe? You have to think 80 percent of the tickets went to State fans, no? NDSU has sold out all but one home game already, though they will also eventually make some standing room tickets available. Tickets for the Jacks-Bison game were gone early yesterday. NDSU single game tickets also went on sale yesterday. I don't believe the SDSU ticket office has any allotment for that game. It doesn't seem that happens in the Missouri Valley. Just looking to generate a bit of chatter here. I'm dying for some SDSU football talk. Ready...discuss!
                            Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Next weekend camp will open 8-4-2012 according to Sideline observer. That would be this Saturday, so a couple days of off topic conversation. I am away from my home, but going home to day. One of the first things I want to do is check my Jackrabbit of 62-65 for pictures of the USD Student President handing his pants over to SDSU president after the game. I know there is such a photo in existence. Now if I can scan it and post it on here. That will make a believer out of yoteforever.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                                Next weekend camp will open 8-4-2012 according to Sideline observer. That would be this Saturday, so a couple days of off topic conversation. I am away from my home, but going home to day. One of the first things I want to do is check my Jackrabbit of 62-65 for pictures of the USD Student President handing his pants over to SDSU president after the game. I know there is such a photo in existence. Now if I can scan it and post it on here. That will make a believer out of yoteforever.
                                I remember the old depantsing football game bet between student senate presidents. I know it carried through, at least sporadically, into the mid-90's. No photo evidence in my archives, though. Guess we're really off topic now. Sorry. But not too sorry. :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X