Spring Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spring Ball

Really like these videos. Awesome, awesome job. Can you get all of the position coaches?

Comment

Originally posted by shot_5533 View Post
      Really like these videos. Awesome, awesome job. Can you get all of the position coaches?
      It's actually a couple of the teams video guys....I just check their youtube channel alot http://www.youtube.com/user/CoachAri...lts_right_main

Comment

Shannon is the man. Great coach!

Comment

If anyone is going to the scrimmage today, please share some observations.

Comment

isn't that next weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
              isn't that next weekend?
              Spring game is next Saturday the 21st. I believe they did scrimmage yesterday.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Acknowledge that the Spring game is next Saturday, but I thought I had read that they were doing a refereed situational scrimmage yesterday. Was hoping one of the locals had a chance to get over there to watch.

Comment

Don't have a link right now, but Terry has an update in his blog this morning.

Comment

Here's a link to TV's latest blog entry.

Regarding the scrimmage, he said:

"The Jacks held a scrimmage with officials over the weekend consisting of 67 snaps. The results: The offense scored three touchdowns, two by RB Reggie Gandy and one by TE Cam Jones, while the defense came up with one turnover on an interception by JeRyan Butler. Also, Doug Peete and T.J. Lally had sacks.
                    Most of the notable plays took place when the 2s were on the field, meaning the 1st largely played to a stalemate. Defensive assistant Clint Brown summed it up this way: The 1s are getting fairly consistent, while the 2s have some emerging youngsters. The staff is encouraged by that."
                    ""

Comment

Originally posted by JackFlash View Post
                      Acknowledge that the Spring game is next Saturday, but I thought I had read that they were doing a refereed situational scrimmage yesterday. Was hoping one of the locals had a chance to get over there to watch.
                      Ahhh Yes... I was thinking Spring GAME, Not scrimmage.

Although isn't the spring game really a scrimmage?!?

Comment

Video of Coach Christensen...

Lets hope these guys will make a video of the scrimmage

Comment

Those videos were a great idea and a good way to connect fans with the team at a slow time of year. Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                            Video of Coach Christensen...

Lets hope these guys will make a video of the scrimmage
                            How many of us during a game eyeball the defensive backs to see that they do this last drill correctly? I know I do not. My mind and eyes are focused so many other places, but am gratiful to Coach Christensen and others who are very busy druming into these young minds the techniques of this position.

Comment

Captain policy has changed as per TV. I can't decide if I agree with it or not. First year that I've known that you don't have to be a Senior to be captain. Is this a backlash from the captain issues of last year? Austin and Winston are fine choices as underclassmen. Your QB is by nature a captain. On the other hand, I'd like to see Jon Fick as a captain personally.

Comment

Originally posted by shot_5533 View Post
                                Captain policy has changed as per TV. I can't decide if I agree with it or not. First year that I've known that you don't have to be a Senior to be captain. Is this a backlash from the captain issues of last year? Austin and Winston are fine choices as underclassmen. Your QB is by nature a captain. On the other hand, I'd like to see Jon Fick as a captain personally.
                                If Austin Sumner's teammates elected him captain then he is more than deserving. Personally, I think it's a great sign that our star sophomore quarterback is also a captain.
                                Last edited by RabbitObsessed; 04-17-2012, 05:51 PM.
                                Originally posted by JackFan96
                                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                                X