2013 Recruiting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2013 Recruiting List

I know that TV tweeted that we are suppose to have a bunch of recruits on campus this weekend but here is a list of a few of them...... http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73...285230&yr=2013

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      He is a big one, looking forward to him playing for the Jacks. I am sure they have not decided where he will play but have a big TE is something we need badly. Daughters due to injuries has had some bright moments, but not as many as I expected.
      I know what you mean Nidaros but Cam Jones is a ****ing man out there on the field. He'll play a big role next year at TE. Run, block, catch, whatever.
      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
        I know what you mean Nidaros but Cam Jones is a ****ing man out there on the field. He'll play a big role next year at TE. Run, block, catch, whatever.
        Oh yes Cam, unbelieveable strength. He will be a fun one to watch too.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
          Not sure who you are referrring to, but bigticket was referring to Mikias who is 6'1"" 206. His older brother is the TE for the Gophers at nearly 300lbs.
          Sorry as usual did not read everything right.

Comment

This class is looking good, nice talent, good mix of players. Nice job so far by the coaching staff. Excited to see how it finishes up.

Comment

Seems like this class needs a RB,DB, and a DL or two to round things out.
              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                Seems like this class needs a RB,DB, and a DL or two to round things out.
                According to rivals this player visiting this weekend..

http://rivals.yahoo.com/iowa/footbal...ollege_choices

Comment

Originally posted by Hip2daHop View Post
                  According to rivals this player visiting this weekend..

http://rivals.yahoo.com/iowa/footbal...ollege_choices
                  Cant blame him for making the West Point visit, especially if there is a military career in mind. There is life after football.

Comment

The following players are visiting this weekend:

WR - Joe Borsellino - 5'11" 185, Lombard, IL (Montini)
                    Offer From Indiana State, visited USD last weekend

WR - Jordin Hamilton - 5'10" 155, Scottsdale, AZ (Chaparral)
                    Offer From Air Force

DT - Tiano Pupungatoa - 6'5" 255, River Falls, WI
                    Offer from SDSU and Army

With how many WR we've signed already, I wouldn't be surprised if SDSU isn't looking at these two as corner backs.

Comment

The other AZ kids listed earlier in the thread also coming?

Comment

WR - Deondre Moore, 6'2" 165, Fairview, TN http://bit.ly/GXKzes

Verbally committed according to Terry V.

Comment

are we going to start running a spread offense with needing so many WR or are we looking at some for DB or safety?
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                            are we going to start running a spread offense with needing so many WR or are we looking at some for DB or safety?
                            I asked Terry via Twitter if we were stockpiling WRs. His response was "Had 9 scholarship WRs on the 2012 roster; four were juniors or seniors. Need to restock."

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                              I asked Terry via Twitter if we were stockpiling WRs. His response was "Had 9 scholarship WRs on the 2012 roster; four were juniors or seniors. Need to restock."
                              Good work checking with Terry. The cool thing i think is the WR we have verbaled are all taller 6'2-6'5 range, hope that translates to more future dale mosses who make DBs look super small and slow.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Terry mentioned that Moore's coach sent tape to UCLA where former SDSU coach Clark Lea passed it onto SDSU.

Comment

Working...
                                X