Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2013 Recruiting List

Here is Deondre Moore's JR. year highlights (couldn't find any for SR):

Kid has some speed and some wiggle to his game. Thing that I though was awesome was he had 7 punt returns for TDs as a junior.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Wow. Those were the highlights from his junior year. I was lucky enough to meet Deondre while he was here. He is an impressive young man.
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

In response to the two questions on the video- Yes and yes! Electrifying punt returner sounds great to me.

Comment

I bet our checkerboard endzones sold him!!! Just like his HS field. Impressive speed/long strides..does make me wonder why there are not any highlights of his senior season. Injury??
          SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
            I bet our checkerboard endzones sold him!!! Just like his HS field. Impressive speed/long strides..does make me wonder why there are not any highlights of his senior season. Injury??
            TV said on his blog that Deondre caught 59 passes for 1,010 yards and 18 TDs as a senior, so maybe his senior highlights just never got on the web.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

But will he get any playing time with our stellar punt return game?
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by Hip2daHop View Post
                According to rivals this player visiting this weekend..

http://rivals.yahoo.com/iowa/footbal...ollege_choices
                I work with a guy who lives in River Falls, who knows this young man. He said he is 100% quality kid, good family, etc. Not many polynesian's in Western WI, but apparently mom was in the peace core in Tonga and met her husband and they moved back to WI. I would love to have the young man play for the Jacks.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                  With the ball-handling woes that sometimes haunted that unit, maybe he could double as a coach.
                  This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                    Must spread rep before giving it to RabbitObsessed again.
                    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

RB - Nick Lasane, 6'1" 215, Lucas, TX (Lovejoy) http://bit.ly/O5sFyb

Verballed to Montana State

Comment

ATH - Blake Braun, 6'2" 215, Redlands, CA (Redlands East Valley) http://bit.ly/SSDYLN

Verballed to Eastern Washington

Comment

Michael Warren, DT Providence Academy (MN), has committed to Dartmouth.
                          - Steven Wright

Comment

According to MN Football Hub's recruiting list, we have an offer out to Ryan Landherr (6'4" 240lbs), an OT out of Prior Lake Minnesota.
                            - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                              Wow. Those were the highlights from his junior year. I was lucky enough to meet Deondre while he was here. He is an impressive young man.
                              Have we ever had a roster member from the state of Tennessee. Unless there have been JUCO'S, it has to be a first for a high school recruit,

Comment

@SMS_Football: @kpreps @GabeGuild21 Gabe guild is committed to Holy Cross. An FCS school in Worcester, Mass.
                                @KansasPregame: Shawnee Mission South running back Gabe Guild has reaffirmed his earlier commitment to Holy Cross, noting on his... http://t.co/vwNiDXUK

Guild had offer from SDSU

Comment

Working...
                                X