Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Luke Meadows interviewing as SDSM&T

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
    It was just reported that Chadron State won't be renewing their head coach, Bill O'Boyle.

Maybe another opportunity for Coach Meadows?
    Wouldn't surprise me one bit. I just wonder if him not getting the School of Mines job hurts him near term. If you are hiring for a Chadron State, do you want a guy who couldn't get hired at the School of Mines? I hope he applies and I hope he gets it. I have a different view then people on here. I think that it shows you have a quality program if your assistants get head jobs somewhere. I also think its good to have some turnover (not too much) when it comes to the assistants so I see it as a win win situation. Also Meadows clearly wants to be a head coach somewhere and I think Chadron would be one heck of a job to have.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
      With the national reputation SDSM&T has...never. As a Rapid Citian living in the flatlands I'm biased, but that place is a huge source of pride for RC, even those that didn't attend.
      SDSM&T has a national reputation? Only in the minds of RC residents, the faculty, and almuni.
      You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
        SDSM&T has a national reputation? Only in the minds of RC residents, the faculty, and almuni.
        You work with a lot of engineering firms from around the nation do you?
        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Working...
        X