Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Illinois state

This should work... http://pizzatv.yolasite.com/septembe...s-football.php
    Last edited by mmiller_34; 09-24-2011, 03:26 PM. Reason: looked funny 1st way

Comment

Pregame show on the Jackrabbit radio network started at 5:00. I can get it on three different stations...good coverage for the Jacks.

Comment

Didnt want to read all the thread who gets the nod at QB? Sumner or the other guy, also are there only 2 qb's left on the roster or is there a redshirt in the wings in case injuries
        BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
          Didnt want to read all the thread who gets the nod at QB? Sumner or the other guy, also are there only 2 qb's left on the roster or is there a redshirt in the wings in case injuries
          Sumner is the QB. Can't answer the other questions.

I like our chances in this game. I'm cautiously optimistic.
          Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by xrabbit View Post
            Anybody know if the game is streamlined or on TV?
            Should be able to get it here.

http://www.goredbirds.com/allaccess/?media=250394

Comment

wow watching that third down play. I knew they would convert it. Third and 4 and we give them a 8 yard cushion. wr runs straight to the middle where we were and no one went to cover him.

wow. Nothing impressive from ISU. I think we should be able to make a few adjustments if the coaches are willing to try something different to get it. Sumner is comming up, lets see how he does.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
                Sumner is the starter. Jordan Thomas is #2, we also have 2 guys from MN redshirting Eric Kline and I've forgotten the other guys name at the moment.
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Thanks guys for the info on video stream. Working great. Jacks are hanging in.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                    Sumner is the starter. Jordan Thomas is #2, we also have 2 guys from MN redshirting Eric Kline and I've forgotten the other guys name at the moment.
                    Kline made the trip, but was only there for insurance. They won't pull his redshirt unless absolutely a necessity.

Comment

I'm optimistic...looking forward to Saturday at SDSU and watching Sumner rocket up the learning curve and the defense continue to recover its intensity.

Comment

Working...
                      X