Clear All

Re: Illinois state

Jacks win this game: 28-24

Comment

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...|text|Sports|p

Comment

"I really think this game is gonna be over by the end of the 1st quarter, you all should win big, the bunnies are gonna really struggle w/ all that's going on up there. They may not win another game this season."

"Back to this game, SDSU and MSU are the 2 worst teams in the MVFC, if we struggle we will know where we stand, we should really roll here"
        -From the ISU-R board......

Let's Go Rabbits!!!!
        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Its game day! Lets go jacks!
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
            "I really think this game is gonna be over by the end of the 1st quarter, you all should win big, the bunnies are gonna really struggle w/ all that's going on up there. They may not win another game this season."

"Back to this game, SDSU and MSU are the 2 worst teams in the MVFC, if we struggle we will know where we stand, we should really roll here"
            -From the ISU-R board......

Let's Go Rabbits!!!!
            I've read worse from a couple of our fans who spend time on BV and USD forums.

Personally I think this team responds and wins 35 - 28

Comment

Originally posted by rjacks21 View Post
              Sounds like their fans definitely don't think this will be much of a game.

http://www.redbirdfan.net/forum/view...php?f=8&t=1968
              The funny thing is, our best game was against a team that ran a similar offense to that of ISU-Red, only SUU is a better team in my opinion. I'm hoping the Jacks' Defense gets it together and plays like they did in the first three quarters of the season instead of the last nine. If this happens, and obviously that's a big "if" with the turmoil going on with this team, SDSU may surprise a lot of doubters.
              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

Beware the animal backed into a corner! Jacks will fight hard today! Is it enough? My heart and gutt says it is! Jacks 33-31 winners! Defense makes a big play to seal the win!

SUPERBUNNY
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                  The funny thing is, our best game was against a team that ran a similar offense to that of ISU-Red, only SUU is a better team in my opinion. I'm hoping the Jacks' Defense gets it together and plays like they did in the first three quarters of the season instead of the last nine. If this happens, and obviously that's a big "if" with the turmoil going on with this team, SDSU may surprise a lot of doubters.
                  And SUU has won the two games it played after losing to SDSU --

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
                    Personally I think this team responds and wins
                    Yep.

Visitors - 31
                    Home - 21
                    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Call me a homer, but no mater what happens in the past, I always get excited everytime we take the field. I think we win, but would not be surprised if we loose. I just want to see a complete effort, everyone have their heads in the game. That way if we lose, we lose to a team who proved they were better. But if we play the way we are capable, we should win.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Jacks rally around their new QB and win! To quote the Peas "I got a feelin' that tonight's going to be a good night"

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
                          Jacks rally around their new QB and win!
                          Hope and pray this is true. These are the only guys we got and they are our representatives on the field.

Comment

I hope we win, and I hope the "rally around the new qb" and "respond to adversity" crews are correct.

But if I gotta guess, I'm gonna say 31-21 Redbirds.

Again, I hope I'm wrong, but that's alot to overcome against a pretty good team.

Comment

all this waiting for the game to start is driving me crazy. In the meantime I will follow at work to see if the yotes can drop an egg.

I know this will be a challenging game, but I got my game day shirt on. a slow day at work and ready to listen to some jack rabbit football. Its not free on tv anywhere to watch is it by chance?

Comment

Anybody know if the game is streamlined or on TV?

Comment

Working...
                                X