Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Southern Utah

Originally posted by smoothjack View Post
    I'm excited for tomorrow as well as everybody else but I just think it's hard for people to find stuff to discuss before the first game. Next week, with a game under our belt, I'm sure the board will be hoppin (see what I did there?) again!
    The wind will be a big factor tomorrow night. 25-30 mph gusts

Comment

The line has been released and I'm actually a little bit surprised by the respect Vegas is giving us...

SDSU (-9) vs. SUU

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Rabbit View Post
        The line has been released and I'm actually a little bit surprised by the respect Vegas is giving us...

SDSU (-9) vs. SUU
        Never bet against your own team...but....

Damn that line looks good.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

First of all, good luck to the Jacks tomorrow. They are my third favorite team in Division I (Gophers are first and anyone who can beat the Badgers second.) I'm really excited to see what Zach Zenner will do in his career at SDSU. Let me tell you that you are all lucky to have an athlete like Zach at SDSU. I firmly believe - along with many others in the know - that if Jerry Kill would have been the coach at the U two years ago, Zenner could very possibly be a Gopher. Athletes like Zach don't come around very often. Thank Tim Brewster for dropping the ball on Zenner so he could be a Jack!!

Good luck! See you back in MN in a few years (I think that's Zenner's Sr. year, which scares me as a gopher fan!)

Comment

No way SUU comes into CAS and wins today.

Jacks always play good defense and can run the ball...and stop the run.

Jacks: 28-10

Comment

Originally posted by Bison Fan in NW MN View Post
              No way SUU comes into CAS and wins today.

Jacks always play good defense and can run the ball...and stop the run.

Jacks: 28-10
              Appreciate the confidence. Jacks to win in a nail biter. I personally am not worried bout their running game,its their QB that has me worried. Go Jacks

Comment

Wife says "Why are you listening to Ozzy Osbourne at 8 in the morning?" I smile. She says "ah yes, game day".

Damn right it's game day, let's do this!

BTW, I still like the Ozzy intro the best.

Comment

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
                  Wife says "Why are you listening to Ozzy Osbourne at 8 in the morning?" I smile. She says "ah yes, game day".

Damn right it's game day, let's do this!

BTW, I still like the Ozzy intro the best.

Sigh..... There was a time when Ozzy at 8 a.m. was appropriate even on non game day. Go Jacks!

Comment

Bolin at 8 AM was ok back then. My how life has changed. Back to today's game. Looking forward to a little pregame with the son and then some Jackrabbit Football. CSN prediction will be wrong again. Jacks run over the 'birds in the breeze to win by 7.
                    You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Kemo's Key Matchup:

Jacks' D-line versus Thunderbirds' O-line
                      Pressure is the key in this game for the Jacks, because when a good QB like Sorenson is allowed to get into a rhythm it can turn into a long night for a defense in a hurry. The Jacks' secondary is young and can't be expected to cover for extended periods of time, but they do have the relieve of facing off against a SUU receiving core that is just as unproven. SUU O-line returns all of their starters from a good unit last year, so the D-line of SDSU is going to need to channel their inter Dan Batten and do a better job at getting to the QB then they did last year.
                      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                      - Steven Wright

Comment

Jacks at home, time for the team to show off a little for the home folks, kick some b*** Jacks and let's start the season right.....Go Jacks!

Comment

The Collegian's Live Blog is back again this year. Hopefully some of you guys can join us throughout the years and thanks for reading.

http://www.sdsucollegian.com/2011/09/02/29221/

Comment

Trying to log onto go jacks to get the video feed and I get this...

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with this site

Anyone else having problems?

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit3467 View Post
                              Trying to log onto go jacks to get the video feed and I get this...

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with this site

Anyone else having problems?
                              Same here. The rage... it is building...
                              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                              - Steven Wright

Comment

Me also...

Comment

Working...
                                X