Southern Utah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Southern Utah

Okay guys, I am retired so can do pretty much what I want to. I notice that some people post a number of replies etc during the hours of eight to five. And yes I robbed my employer too on several occasions. I mis-read Theee Catrabbit message and I agree Saturday can't come soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      So I am not the only one at work who is checks here? Hope I.T. never audits how many times i click on this site...unless they are also an SDSU fan, then I wont worry.
      goon, the first point of business is always make friends with the I.T. guy....or work for a company(like mine)that has one I.T. guy(but still make friends with him as I have) spread so thin the only way they'll ever audit you is if the the President of the company were to say please audit this "one guy", and if that's the case they were looking for a way to get rid of you anyways so what is the difference? On the other note, I don't think I work for hard asses in that respect, and I don't go after my employees when they are on the interwebs either. As long as I get my job done, not much they can do to you, because in a court of law you could have all records pulled up and then they would have to "can" everybody. But anyways I digress Jack 27, T-chickens 24
      With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        I will be there too. No Augie game or bible belt revival (Lifelight)would ever pull me away from CAS.
        You know, for someone that threw a fit a few years ago about an Ole and Lena Joke you sure have no problem poking fun at others.

That being said, if my son is healthy enough to go we will be there.
        "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
        -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy View Post
          You know, for someone that threw a fit a few years ago about an Ole and Lena Joke you sure have no problem poking fun at others.

That being said, if my son is healthy enough to go we will be there.
          ++++++++++++++++, I am even going to give you rep pts for reminding me.

Comment

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=205264463

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
              Obviously they have gotten those players and I for one am not making excuses. If these discussions are getting old then go to work and do the the things your employer is paying to do and stop wasting his time.
              You are just a mean grumpy old man Nidaros.

Comment

http://www.gojacks.com/downloads2/42...B_OEM_ID=15000

Link to this week's press release - depth chart for week 1 included. A couple things that jumped out at me:

* Zach Bowers isn't included on the defensive depth chart at all - any idea what is up?

* Offensive line - which has been praised as our most solid unit, will start 3 sophomores and 2 juniors

* Zenner is listed as the 2nd RB, with Clare and Winterboer slashed behind him

* Bo Helm (CB) and Skylar Luxa (SS) look to have earned starting spots next to Wise and Wright in the defensive backfield.

* I'm kind of surprised not to see Dom Wright listed on the depth chart at WR or returning punts or kicks?
                "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post

Link to this week's press release - depth chart for week 1 included. A couple things that jumped out at me:

* Zach Bowers isn't included on the defensive depth chart at all - any idea what is up?

* Offensive line - which has been praised as our most solid unit, will start 3 sophomores and 2 juniors

* Bo Helm (CB) and Skylar Luxa (SS) look to have earned starting spots next to Wise and Wright in the defensive backfield.

* I'm kind of surprised not to see Dom Wright listed on the depth chart at WR or returning punts or kicks?
                  --Bowers is suspended for week 1 due to a violation of team rules.

--Clare is battling a hamstring injury...but Zenner could have very well been #2 regardless.

--I'm kinda surprised to see Helm at CB...I always thought of him as a Safety.
                  "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by AugieJackFan View Post
                    You are just a mean grumpy old man Nidaros.

Thanks and I give you rep pts too.
                    Last edited by Nidaros; 08-31-2011, 11:17 PM. Reason: I

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post

--Clare is battling a hamstring injury...but Zenner could have very well been #2 regardless.

My understanding is that Zenner has been #2 since early in fall camp. In fact, maybe #1 and 1/2....
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post

Helm at corner is a huge surprise! Tells me again we are not solid there as he was playing safety for quite a bit of fall camp.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post

Helm is the type of guy that you want on the field. Yeah he is more of a safety then a corner but I think he can survive there.

From the sounds of things both LB and WR could be a long game of musical chairs. Could go from seeing the field to not being on the traveling squad the following week if you don't do well.

Comment

Per TV tweet: Early crowd estimate for Saturday's SDSU vs. Southern Utah game at Coughlin-Alumni Stadium from the SDSU ticket office: 11,000 to 12,000.
                            @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                            --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
                              Per TV tweet: Early crowd estimate for Saturday's SDSU vs. Southern Utah game at Coughlin-Alumni Stadium from the SDSU ticket office: 11,000 to 12,000.
                              Saw that too. A little ligher than I would have hoped, but we were screaming for a home game opening weekend, so amen to that.No idea what to expect in the game. Defense needs to get off the field on 3rd down and force turnovers. This was lacking last year. We know what the offense needs to do and it starts with the guy under center.How about jacks in OT to start the year, 33-30.

Comment

I suspect they're just being conservative with that estimate. There is no shortage of interest among the students I have encountered this week.
                                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                                X