Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2010 Jacks Seniors Sign

Originally posted by Jacked_Rabbit View Post
    Thanks, didn't see that. Brock got accepted into the Police Academy, not into Raiders camp...
    The police academy is the complete antithesis of anything Raiders...

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
      I thought I saw something a couple days ago that Cochart has a good shot at making the practice squad, maybe make the team.
      I wouldnt jump to any conclusions. They drafted a TE in the first rd last yr and just signed vet bo scaithe. Also have chase coffman a draft pick from 2 yrs ago on roster. He has a to be a monster on special teams to even be in talks for that. People need to realize that this yr 90 can be brought to camp instead of 80....thats 320 more ppl than last yrs camps..being brutally honest thats esentially camp legs for the vets.

Comment

Looks like Cole Brodie was waived by the Jags today. It's unfortunate that he didn't get to play in at least 1 preseason game, the Jags play tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
          Looks like Cole Brodie was waived by the Jags today. It's unfortunate that he didn't get to play in at least 1 preseason game, the Jags play tomorrow night.
          I listened to his interview with Terry V Sounds like he wasn't getting a lot of reps which obviously makes it tough.

Comment

Originally posted by bunnybacker05 View Post
            I wouldnt jump to any conclusions. They drafted a TE in the first rd last yr and just signed vet bo scaithe. Also have chase coffman a draft pick from 2 yrs ago on roster. He has a to be a monster on special teams to even be in talks for that. People need to realize that this yr 90 can be brought to camp instead of 80....thats 320 more ppl than last yrs camps..being brutally honest thats esentially camp legs for the vets.
            A couple of contradicting articles about Cochart
            http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...ngals-practice

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2011/8/9/...-and-rookie-of

I think the practice squad would be a great accomplishment at this time.

Comment

Working...
            X