Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2010 Jacks Seniors Sign

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
    dont know who this guy is on the Bronco roster but if its Derek Domino he may have some serious issues with the team

42 Mayo, Deron LB

5-11 220 R South Dakota State
    http://www.denverbroncos.com/

Talk about butchering a name, some one does not hear very good. He is in good company. I see NDSU's Joe Mays is listed. I guess it takes about four years to get your name right.

Comment

SDSU alumni in Camp -

#4 K Adam Vinatieri - Colts

#39 CB Cole Brodie - Jaguars

#53 C Ryan McKnight - Bengals

#57 DE Danny Batten - Bills

#59 LB Chris Johnson - Bears

#81 TE Colin Cochart - Bengals

- T Casey Bender - Colts

- LB Derick Domino - Broncos

Comment

my favorite after Batten is Brodie! I can see him starting as a returner and maybe getting reps! I hope they all make it though.

Comment

I heard tonight that Gentile, got a call from the Raiders on Saturday and they are looking to bring him in.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks4life View Post
            I heard tonight that Gentile, got a call from the Raiders on Saturday and they are looking to bring him in.
            That's pretty interesting, hasn't he been out of football for a couple years or his he playing somewhere?

What ever he's been doing he defiantly deserves a shot to see what he can do. One of the better CB's to play at SDSU IMO. Looking forward to seeing what his cousin Jake can do.

- Off topic, but it looks like Cole Brodie returned a kick for a TD today in practice.

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article.aspx?id=10293
            Last edited by mitchell; 08-10-2011, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Looks like Mcknight already got cut in cin according to the transactions on NFL.com. And there is no way there is any truth to Gentile being brought in. Teams singing undrafted free agents as camp bodies, not guys who havent been on a roster on any league (nfl, ufl, afl, cfl) in 3 plus years, give me a break.

Comment

Brock did not get brought in by anyone... Not sure how that rumor popped up in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks4life View Post
                  Well here it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                    Well here it is.
                    Thanks, didn't see that. Brock got accepted into the Police Academy, not into Raiders camp...

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Rabbit View Post
                      Thanks, didn't see that. Brock got accepted into the Police Academy, not into Raiders camp...
                      I wish the best for Brock.

The Gentile family seems to be gifted athletically.

Comment

I talked to brocks dad the other day....he did get a call from the raiders last week, and they just asked him questions and said they may give him a call next week or so and bring him in for a tryout. No one said he got signed. But Brock did get hired for the Sheriffs Dept. hope this clears up any questions.

Comment

Bengals Depth Chart: http://www.bengals.com/team/depth-chart.html

Not looking good for Colin. Do teams usually keep 3 or 4 TE's? I'm assuming 3. They'll probably cut their #2 or #3 guy to save money and then keep one of the younger guys because of money. I'm assuming at best he's hoping for a spot on the practice squad now.

I didn't see a depth chart for the Bills but I did notice that Batten got a sack today (or yesterday) in practice.

Chicago Bears Depth Chart: http://www.denverbroncos.com/team/depth-chart.html

Domino has a ways to go.
                          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Jacksonville Depth Chart: http://www.jaguars.com/team/depthchart.aspx

Doesn't look good for Brodie either.

I checked the Bears as well and they didn't have one for Johnson.
                            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

I thought I saw something a couple days ago that Cochart has a good shot at making the practice squad, maybe make the team.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
                                I thought I saw something a couple days ago that Cochart has a good shot at making the practice squad, maybe make the team.
                                That very well could be. I haven't read anything. I was just taking it from the depth chart. It looks to me like he's the #6 TE. It is the first depth chart so things will definitely change.

Comment

Working...
                                X