Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Less Than 3 Months

http://www.youtube.com/user/jackrabb.../0/G1Iq3swMAso

Looks like Jacks are working hard this offseason. I don't know about you folks, but I am pretty excited for the season opener.

Go Big...Go Blue...Go Jacks

Re: Less Than 3 Months

Who starts at QB in first game?

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
      Awe!!!, let the speculative games begin.

Comment

Originally posted by JackAttack44 View Post

Looks like Jacks are working hard this offseason. I don't know about you folks, but I am pretty excited for the season opener.

Go Jacks It will be here soon

Comment

TOB's job to lose

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedRabbit View Post
            TOB's job to lose
            I think you are right on that one. Stig has had a lot of confidence in TOB, as judged on my attendence of the Difference Makers meetings. I did not attend the one after the NDSU game, but I am sure he wrote that off as a bad TOB game and TOB should not take the heat for other less than 100 per cent attitudes that were noted during the full season.

Comment

Who made the video? It is cool. The music is great.

Of course the job is TOB's to lose. He is the starter going into camp. Stig likes to say the starting positions are wide open every fall. It should be interesting to see if this holds true @ QB.

Comment

Can you or someone expand on that last line about less than 100 percent? Not sure of the reference.

Comment

Can you or someone expand on that last line about less than 100 percent? Not sure of the reference.
                  It was in reference to our 5-6 record last season. Stig at the conclusion of the season was of the opinion and I think he was correct, that some of the individual players did not believe 100 per cent in what he was doing. Many of these players have either corrected their attitude or have moved on.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                    It was in reference to our 5-6 record last season. Stig at the conclusion of the season was of the opinion and I think he was correct, that some of the individual players did not believe 100 per cent in what he was doing. Many of these players have either corrected their attitude or have moved on.
                    I really am getting excited for football. I guess I have MLB to tide me over till college football starts. It just seems so far away. Any one have word on summer work outs or anything new?
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by JackAttack44 View Post

That's great stuff. I enjoyed watching Nate Moe get pumped up during the lifts as well. He does a great job with the program. .
                      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                        I really am getting excited for football. I guess I have MLB to tide me over till college football starts. It just seems so far away. Any one have word on summer work outs or anything new?
                        Sorry it is the boring down time where the coaches cannot be involved. Seniors are leading the off season workouts. I know that the team is running at 6 AM most mornings. The players all have their individual workout programs. Some need to gain weight. Some maintain. Some lose weight.

Fall practice is not too far away. The season starts earlier this year, so fall practice should too. Does anyone have the date?

Again, the key to next year's success is going to be the QB play. Hopefully TOB and other QB's are working their tails off. Too bad Kline is a raw freshman or he would have been in the mix at QB. He will be an exciting player in the future I hope. He ran a spread offense very well, making good reads, plus is a very good runner.

Comment

I need some points of those who have done this before me. I mentioned before that my wife and I are having our first child like in a month. And we have season tickets. I really would love to start with my child to attend as many games as reasonable from the start. What are the do's and don't that make the game experience as fun for me yet as comfortable for those around us. luckily we are the end of a row so have the asile(SP). We sit next to my parents so there are 4 of us to hold or take turns with the baby, just didnt know if people on here had some advice for newbies.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I was taking my son to Coughlin from the time he was 7 mos old. Bring shelter from the sun, food and drink. I was lucky in that the color and noise kept him entertained. We tried to sit near the band because he loved the tubas.
                            You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Some not so good news that I'm not sure has been mentioned. TOB has been fighting mono for the past 3 weeks and has been to tired to do much. Hopefully he starts feeling better so he can get in some reps with his teammates.
                              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Working...
                              X