Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: All-time team

Originally posted by RabbitNation View Post
    Let me know if i am way off here, but was Adam V. actually the best kicker at SDSU? I always thought he was a better punter. Am I wrong to think that he was not the best at SDSU at either position but matured after college and the rest leads to the Hall Of Fame?
    You are right on. He was technically a better punter in college, but preferred place kicking and obviously that's where he excelled post college.
    I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

In his interview with the Argus Leader, I was glad to hear Coach Stig say that he believes Cole Brodie absolutely has to be on that team. I agree with that statement. He's one of the finest football players I've watched...and an even better leader in the locker room. And speaking of Cole, I got a text late last night that said he is being interviewed on the NFL station of Sirius Satelite radio at 8:30 today. Unfortunately, the text didn't say if that was AM or PM...sorry...

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
        You are right on. He was technically a better punter in college, but preferred place kicking and obviously that's where he excelled post college.

So he probably does not make the all time team based on college numbers?

I will say that he will make the team, but is it justified?

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitNation View Post
          So he probably does not make the all time team based on college numbers?

I will say that he will make the team, but is it justified?
          He'll make it based on name recognition for sure. Just a matter of is it as a place kicker or punter. I voted him in as punter and Parker Douglass as the kicker.
          I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

That is what I did. But I am pretty sure he gets in as a kicker.

Comment

I didn't select AV at either kicker or punter. I've seen better performances at both positions at Coughlin. I did though put AV in the write-in slot.
              You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

lets make our own all-time team just for kicks. and choose 4 from each position. you guys all in?

Comment

Working...
                X