New threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New threads

I think black or white would look sweet.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I personally LOVED the black uni's the mens team wore vs. Iowa (maybe they've worn them to the more recent away games as well?).

Not sure if I'd like black football uni's or not. I'm leaning towards probably.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
        That would be atrocious
        I was just wondering if they have, not thinking they should. I am going to guess the uniforms have really only changed between having strips or not or letter pipping outline stuff or solid numbers like they had recently.

In all honesty it could like kind of cool, for like a one game thing with the blue pants. But the more I think of it, I hope they stay with the yellow pants for all home games. I actually like the blues on the road.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
          I personally LOVED the black uni's the mens team wore vs. Iowa (maybe they've worn them to the more recent away games as well?).

Not sure if I'd like black football uni's or not. I'm leaning towards probably.
          At first watching the Iowa game, I thought Iowa was in black, I love the blue unis more then the yellow, so if it replaces the yellow some its fine with me, but its hard to see blue on the black.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            At first watching the Iowa game, I thought Iowa was in black, I love the blue unis more then the yellow, so if it replaces the yellow some its fine with me, but its hard to see blue on the black.
            I'm ok with black football uniforms as long as our new leather helmets are black too.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
              I'm ok with black football uniforms as long as our new leather helmets are black too.
              Finally, now your talking. See how much fun that is.

Comment

Maybe not to you, but a school that prides it self on its agriculture, and horticulture and such, not having a grass field, seems wrong to me.
                I doubt that very many people would make that connection or that judgment.
                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                  I doubt that very many people would make that connection or that judgment.
                  Agreed, most people would recognize that under our environmental conditions an artificial turf would be far superior to a real field.
                  LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                    Agreed, most people would recognize that under our environmental conditions an artificial turf would be far superior to a real field.
                    So I would expect most on here who support fake turf will be replacing their lawns with fake grass at home? If its safer for football players it must be safer for our kids, and our last games of the year the team wouldnt have to play on that awful frozen hard real ground anymore, and having to mow grass the rest of the year is killing the planet. Or do most people enjoy taking care of a nice lawn at home? I sure do.

Comment

• Re: New threads

So I would expect most on here who support fake turf will be replacing their lawns with fake grass at home? If its safer for football players it must be safer for our kids, and our last games of the year the team wouldnt have to play on that awful frozen hard real ground anymore, and having to mow grass the rest of the year is killing the planet. Or do most people enjoy taking care of a nice lawn at home? I sure do.

Yeah...my yard held up pretty good the last time 22 200-300 pound men ran around on it for 5 hours in the fall and not one got hurt.

Worst comparison I've read on this board in 5 years. Reading it literally made my head hurt and eyes bleed.

Go Jacks!!
                      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Comment

This post has my vote for the dumbest of all time!

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                            This post has my vote for the dumbest of all time!
                            Many seem to be in love with fake grass, so I wondered if people would be using it at home for all those benefits? It shouldnt be that difficult to understand.

Comment

Many seem to be in love with fake grass, so I wondered if people would be using it at home for all those benefits? It shouldnt be that difficult to understand.
                              Keep on keepin' on.

Comment

It is...very hard to understand that you don't get the difference between someone's yard and a football field. But, carry on, I'm going to pop a couple of Advil in the meantime.

Go Jacks!!
                                SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Working...
                                X