X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UNI Week

Originally posted by uniftw View Post

Thugs? How so?

I;m sure all of the players on SDSU's roster are perfect angels off of the field.

Try to run all over us..please. We are giving up 1.6 yards per carry
    Wlcome. UNIFTW we all can tell somthing about you from your handle(or perhaps is a purely circumstantial) Feel free to explain the FTW part and I might consider your explination.

Now.

Do you claim that your D line is better then the one we faced last week?

Just curious,

~SloSHO

Comment

I would like to hear what you have to say on this matter come Sunday.
      “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
        Wlcome. UNIFTW we all can tell somthing about you from your handle(or perhaps is a purely circumstantial) Feel free to explain the FTW part and I might consider your explination.

Now.

Do you claim that your D line is better then the one we faced last week?

Just curious,

~SloSHO
        Back in my day FTW meant "For The Win", don't know if thats still the case or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
          Back in my day FTW meant "For The Win", don't know if thats still the case or not.
          Same here. sdsuftw.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

So, what are the chances the game makes it on Direct TV somehow? Direct sometimes picks up Mico stuff. Has anybody heard anything? I have my fingers crossed.
            Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
              So, what are the chances the game makes it on Direct TV somehow? Direct sometimes picks up Mico stuff. Has anybody heard anything? I have my fingers crossed.
              That'll be my only chance to see it.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I can see where we are 0-3, how UNI should feel really confident...and I say go for it!
                With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Nowadays FTW means something about having carnal relations with the world.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                    Nowadays FTW means something about having carnal relations with the world.
                    I'm assuming you're being sarcastic?
                    Originally posted by JackFan96
                    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Hmm. A rather mean spirited attitude to take.
                      You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
                        Hmm. A rather mean spirited attitude to take.
                        It definitely still means 'For the Win' - SturgisJeff was either attempting to make a joke or actually doesn't know what it means.

Comment

Thugs? How so?

I;m sure all of the players on SDSU's roster are perfect angels off of the field.

Bottom line- Thank Goodness Coach Stig doesn't recruit the kind of players Farley does. Win or lose Stig recruits players that have to have character or they are simply deleted off the list. I can remember last yr when the Jacks Defeated UNI at home and I can remember a couple of the UNI players picking fights with our fans as they walked off the field. If any of the Rabbit football players acted like that etc Stig would severely discipline them. Bottom line our coach has a ton of class and yep u guessed it Farley doens't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedRabbit View Post
                            Bottom line- Thank Goodness Coach Stig doesn't recruit the kind of players Farley does. Win or lose Stig recruits players that have to have character or they are simply deleted off the list. I can remember last yr when the Jacks Defeated UNI at home and I can remember a couple of the UNI players picking fights with our fans as they walked off the field. If any of the Rabbit football players acted like that etc Stig would severely discipline them. Bottom line our coach has a ton of class and yep u guessed it Farley doens't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Sweeping generalizations, dude.

Wasn't it just two weeks ago that people on here were disappointed in how our players acted in the first home game?

Comment

I don't care what other programs do. I only care what State does. THat's Farley's and the UNI admins headaches. And yes we may have gotten a little too much jaw jacking a couple weeks ago....I thought we were talking about the game here? Who gives a rip how many arrests the other teams players have. Just play some d@MN football!
                              With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                                Sweeping generalizations, dude.

Wasn't it just two weeks ago that people on here were disappointed in how our players acted in the first home game?
                                Yah but I was not one of those people!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X