Jimmy Rogers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jimmy Rogers

I heard today that Chuck Norris was finally beat in a staring contest...by Jimmy Rogers.
    I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by bunnybacker05 View Post
      SF rabbitt fan,

Good research.....you must be very bored! Too bad 2008 the entire game plans were made by Don Bailey. And look what happend the year after he left, although we did lose ryan berry in his defense there should not have been that much of a drop off with the quality o line, backs and wrs we had. If u have watched any sdsu fball over the past 2 years anyway you would notice the defenses we play always seem to have an idea what plays we run, probably because they are the same ones....like last year against siu when you could hear the defense yelling the plays that our offense was running out loud from the stands before they were run.
      The only thing that Bailey was in charge of was pass plays. Meadows still called the game.
      Last edited by 98Jack; 09-23-2010, 09:39 PM.

Comment

actually you are exactly wrong....he was pass game coordinator...why would they put a former qb, pass game coordinator and offensive coordinator strictly in charge or run plays...meadows specialty....but good try

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
          I heard today that Chuck Norris was finally beat in a staring contest...by Jimmy Rogers.
          Jimmy was in a 200-student class I taught a few years back. He sat about 2/3 of the way back in the middle of the room, which has theater-style seating. So he was at exactly the same level as I was when I stood on the stage in front.

For an entire semester, he was up there in every class giving me that linebacker stare for 65 minutes. I have never seen anything like it. That young man is intense.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Jimmy Rogers pajamas.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
              LOVE it!
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Sharks have a week dedicated to Jimmy Rogers.

Comment

I go to a SDSU game for my entertainment. If that means that I stand and cheer then I will stand and cheer. I feel that by doing so I am helping the team. I just ignore anyone that tells me to sit down. If they have a problem with my cheering, they can take it up with the administration. I don't think that age has much do with with being a curmudgeon in the stands. I have seen just as many 30-40 year olds sitting at key times than the 60+ group.
                  -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by State_fan View Post
                    Sharks have a week dedicated to Jimmy Rogers.
                    Now that's a funny one!

Comment

On the last page of the Guiness Book of World Records it states that Jimmy Rogers holds all the world records, the people listed in the the book are the ones closest to him.

Comment

Jimmy Rogers can teach an old dog new tricks.
                        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Jimmy Rogers can do a wheelie on a unicycle.

Comment

In no way am I sorry for what I've started here.

Comment

Jimmy Rogers...The life of parties he didn't even attend.

Comment

They didn't drop an atomic bomb during WWII, they dropped Jimmy Rogers.
                                Last edited by goon; 09-23-2010, 01:59 PM.
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X