Nebraska vs SDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nebraska vs SDSU

Good photo. An OL dream, knocking a linebacker onto their can.
    You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Wow! Thank YOU Yankton Press & Dakotan for two GREAT articles and the facebook photos.

I highly recommend those get sent to CSN for posting, and add link to AGS and possibly CS.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
        This picture is awesome!

link

Won't let me upload, must be too big.
        Would love to have the 2nd one blown-up in my office! The first one is awesome too. Those are some great pictures!!

Man that was a fun night...hopefully it's the start of a 2007 type of run, but even better!!

Go Jacks!!
        SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Game on DVD!

SKU: DV-21004
          Huskers are back home to take on and skin the Jackrabbits!! Memorial Stadium, 09/25/10. Games in their entirety with radio broadcast for audio. DVD videos, 110 minutes each. Produced by Husker Video. All DVD's sent Priority Mail every Monday (Holidays ex
          Price: $27.95
          http://www.huskernation.com/store/pc...&idcategory=44

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
            Would love to have the 2nd one blown-up in my office! The first one is awesome too. Those are some great pictures!!

Man that was a fun night...hopefully it's the start of a 2007 type of run, but even better!!

Go Jacks!!
            Coach should show these to our team just before they take the feild, as inspiration!

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
              Coach should show these to our team just before they take the feild, as inspiration!
              One thing I like about these pictures that is very telling about how this defense can perform(and did perform). There are 3-4-5-6 tacklers around each play. That's what I saw all night, that's what I saw all last year, and that's what I expect to see the rest of the year.
              With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

That same ref called not only that flag, but the formation/procedure call(still really don't know what he called, the white-hats mic was jacked for the first quarter) that brought back the first touchdown and called Minett down at the 1 on the other two. All the same guy, all night long.
                I just can't help but think...what if...and as a referee I should know better, but as a fan, I just can't, especially when you have a ton of NU fans admitting it too. It's like freakin' Dejavu(I think you all know what I'm talking about).

A sound beating of UNI at their house sure would make this guy feel better.

Go Jacks!!
                When are you guys going to quit whining? In my section was 20 hares screaming "homers" all game long. The refs didn't beat you, the Red Machine did.

Comment

Originally posted by OleMissHusker View Post
                  When are you guys going to quit whining? In my section was 20 hares screaming "homers" all game long. The refs didn't beat you, the Red Machine did.
                  Ummm...I thought we stopped talking about the Huskers game as soon as we played UNI.
                  I'm kind of sorry she got banned...not sure what she was doing on this site nearly two weeks after we played her team.
                  Oh well some ladies just can't mind their manners.
                  With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

I think the Rabbits might have pissed the Big Red off a bit.

45-6 over the K-State early in the 4th quarter. T-Magic(what a freakin' lame=a$$ nickname) is "magical". Seriously though, he either looks like a Heisman candidate, or K-State's defense would be ranked 114th in FCS.

Go Jacks!!
                    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

SDSU mentioned about every three minutes on the ESPN HD broadcast of the UNL v KSU game. Nothing negative...just lots of references.

Comment

Originally posted by OleMissHusker View Post
                        Did you really just whine about a comment made NINE DAYS ago?

It looks to me like we "quit whining" on 9-28-10, if you would read the dates and times posts were submitted.
                        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I think the Rabbits might have pissed the Big Red off a bit.

45-6 over the K-State early in the 4th quarter. T-Magic(what a freakin' lame=a$$ nickname) is "magical". Seriously though, he either looks like a Heisman candidate, or K-State's defense would be ranked 114th in FCS.

Go Jacks!!
                          the nickname comes from his father, they were having a bad time finically and to keep the kids spirits up he'd talk about how martinez magic would pull them through.

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                            ...not sure what she was doing on this site nearly two weeks after we played her team.
                            48-13. She and so many of her fellow Husker fans are back on the bandwagon after jumping off during their game against the Jacks. Typical.
                            @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                            --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Quick SDSU mention when they are talking about Taylor Martinez. Its right after they discuss the last 13 unbeaten teams.

Link

Comment

Working...
                              X