Illinois State Game Day Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Illinois State Game Day Thread

I really get the sense that we are lost out on the field much of the time. Everyone is not on the same page, players don't look confident in their assignments.

Comment

What the heck happened? We really need to pick it up

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
        Game on channelsurfing.net if that helps anyone out there.
        Evidently, they get their feed from JumpTV. Same garbage. But thanks for the thought.
        @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
        --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Running game looking good on this drive.

Passing game? O'Brien looks tentative. And Hylland needs to HANG ON TO THE BALL.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesJacks View Post
            Running game looking good on this drive.

Passing game? O'Brien looks tentative. And Hylland needs to HANG ON TO THE BALL.
            Well, it was, when they were attacking the edges. Everything up the middle goes nowhere.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I think we need to practice a little more with our wristband play the call thing. Lot of confusion out there.

Comment

....Wow. Simply wow.

Comment

Certainly hasn't been the best football SDSU has ever played in a half. Good news is there is another half to play.

Our last drive of the half looked great until the play callers forgot Minnett was on our team. He carries the ball down the field play after play, then doesn't see it again and we miss a field goal. Logic like that explains why we haven't scored a touchdown in 6 quarters of football.

Done whining. Entire half yet to play.

Comment

Down 17-0 at half; has the entire program had Nebraska on their minds, or what?

Seriously, ISU gave up 54 points at home to a D-2 school; they are not that good to throw up a shutout on the road.

Comment

Our offense looks like a unit searching for an identity. Are we a quick passing team or a running team? We can't seem to decide what we want to do on O. Grasping at straws is the play calling right now from what I can see. Frustrating.
                      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Exactly what I was thinking MJA. On D, way to many guys that don't seem to know there assignments or keys. I don't know how many times Bowers has looked absolutely lost at end. But I think what we also lack with this group is that nastiness of smacking the s^%$ out of you until the whistle.

Comment

are there any radio station that carry this game on the internet?

Comment

No, you have to buy it through gojacks.com. The video on channelsurfing.net has the audio from the radio broadcast.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Possibly related: On the National Geographic Channel tonight: Collapse.

(attempt at dark humor . . . sorry, all . . .)
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
                                No, you have to buy it through gojacks.com. The video on channelsurfing.net has the audio from the radio broadcast.
                                My video feed coming from channelsurfing.net is running A LOT smoother than the video feed directly from gojacks.com. Weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X