Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT Delaware Bluechicks

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
    Wow...what's Nebraska going to do to us. They could score 100. This is truly an humiliating showing so far. No other word for it.
    "Taylor Martinez is going to rip us apart." That was my comment to my friend down here, who is also an SDSU alum, when I saw him run for his first TD against WKU. Its not going to be pretty if we keep this up.

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
      And put in who? Jordan Thomas? Maybe....Sumner? risk his redshirt over a game getting out of hand?
      I don't know. Just frustrated! Don't know there is a viable option. Just sucks. Can't let it go past one game though.

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

that other team we refuse to mention is kicking a$$

Comment

<sarcasm>Fire em all. We should just forfeit the rest of the season. Why did we even make the trip.<sarcasm/>
          I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Solid drive here by SDSU...

Comment

I think its hard to judge a QB after one game, I remember Ryan Berry looking pretty bad against Iowa STate and then going on to set a lot of SDSU records

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
                I think its hard to judge a QB after one game, I remember Ryan Berry looking pretty bad against Iowa STate and then going on to set a lot of SDSU records
                You have a very good point...
                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Also got pulled that IaST game

Comment

Don't pull the kid in the first half of the first game. He'll find his stride after he gets settled in a bit.

As I type this, a kick gets partially blocked. Wow.

Comment

Snaps were terrible at every scrimmage I went to and it continues...time for a stiff drink.
                      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Boy...high pass on third. TOB is not settled. Hoped a few first downs would help.

FG - high snap, horrible kid. Still skunked and looking piss-poor.
                        Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Aggh!!! I'm a little speechless right now. But they are settling in. Defense needs to show something!
                          With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Sorry about my previous post boys. Just shocked on our start. Expectations so high and probably unfairly such. Let's see if they can claw back into this thing.

I will keep the faith!

SUPERBUNNY
                            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                              Snaps were terrible at every scrimmage I went to and it continues...time for a stiff drink.
                              I just opened my first beer, it may need to be something a lot stiffer here soon

Comment

17 pts is not out of hand.......yet, but things gotta change.

Comment

Working...
                                X