GDT Delaware BlueHens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT Delaware BlueHens

Ok....Stig let's get a little regroup here Stig!!! Look into your bag of rah rah speeches and get this thing going!!!!
    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
      I thought O'Brien looked a lot better in the 2nd then the 1st, but some of the play calling is questionable.....
      Play calling is always questionable when it doesn't work

Comment

Originally posted by launcher46 View Post
        I think the CAA homers are going to be saying I told you so after this game... definitely does look like a different caliber athlete out there today...
        Yeah, well, how did SDSU look when they played SIU? And how'd they look a week later against Minnesota?

This is a classic SDSU 'brain fart' game. I swear, it looks like they sent a delegation of the Pride on this trip instead of the football team.

Comment

Mercifully halftime has arrived! Time to mix a major bump!

SUPERBUNNY
          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
            Yeah, well, how did SDSU look when they played SIU? And how'd they look a week later against Minnesota?

This is a classic SDSU 'brain fart' game. I swear, it looks like they sent a delegation of the Pride on this trip instead of the football team.
            Yeah, good point. The Southern Illinois game is a good comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post

It looks exactly like how they came out against SIU. I was thinking exactly the same thing.

Comment

First 1/2 grades....defense D+, offense D (still on par with Div II TEAM,0 points) ,game plan D-

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                  Whoever is calling the plays needs to not call plays anymore...
                  Seems like this is said in every GDT...

Comment

other scores wiu 7 purdue 23 ill st 3 northwestern 30 ind st 7 cin 40

Comment

Will Powell for usd which was a jacks recruit has 6 catches for 137 yards and 2 tds

Comment

well, i want to say it can't get much worse, but i'd hate to be wrong, too. if this continues, though, and the coaches put it all on the players after the game as they did in the playoffs, i will blow a gasket. that's a promise.

deep breath.

gbgbgj!

yotes are driving again. time for them to run a screen. works every time. : )

whoops, TD yotes. missed PAT...usd up 34-24.
                        Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Let's turn the tables and do to UD what Montana did to us last year.

Comment

Originally posted by launcher46 View Post
                            Yeah, good point. The Southern Illinois game is a good comparison.
                            Or the Cal-Poly game the year before---team inexplicably flat as a pancake---although they did at least make the game interesting in the 2nd half that time.

Comment

I don't know if I could be more disappointed. Our lines are getting there asses kicked. Absolutely no pressure on Devlin at all. Oline has no push and are flat getting stoned or run the f^%$ over. I'll stop writing for now....

Comment

I will say in the past the team has come out after halftime playing a little better. Maybe the coaches can make a few adjustments and the Jacks will come out and play the way we expect them to play. Too early in the season to call for someone to be benched, even if his play wasn't stellar.
                                Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Working...
                                X