Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you like to see the Jacks play in the future?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who would you like to see the Jacks play in the future?

Now that the Univ of Richmond has moved out of that dump they played in and into a new on campus stadium I could see playing them in a one for one. Top picture is the old place.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post

Now that the Univ of Richmond has moved out of that dump they played in and into a new on campus stadium I could see playing them in a one for one. Top picture is the old place.
      People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones at other people's "dumps", ours doesn't exactly hit the high notes either.
      With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Danger41 View Post
        We went down to Texas St. the year before they came to Brookings and got our tails kicked.

I would like to see some more games with Southland teams as well. Mainly because we usually beat them!
        Thanks for the clarification. I couldn't recall if we played there or not.
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post

One of the big names in FCS is playing in a combined football & track facility? Ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
            People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones at other people's "dumps", ours doesn't exactly hit the high notes either.
            I was in Richmonds old stadium last year when they played Elon in the playoffs. CAS is the Taj Mahal compared to that stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
              One of the big names in FCS is playing in a combined football & track facility? Ouch.

They defend this on AGS quite often. The track was already in place, the stadium was built around it. I've been to the stadium, it is quite nice, and their campus is very beautiful. The issue for them is parking.
              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                They defend this on AGS quite often. The track was already in place, the stadium was built around it. I've been to the stadium, it is quite nice, and their campus is very beautiful. The issue for them is parking.

Eeeessshhhh. I HATE tracks around football fields. Nothing like sitting a mile from the action.
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                  The issue for them is parking.
                  Well, that and having the first row of seats about 20 yards from the sideline.

Comment

Its a pretty drive to the campus. Parking and leaving the place will be big issues. Narrow winding roads, residential neighborhoods.

Comment

Working...
                    X