• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronken flies out to deep LF

ORU coming to bat in bottom of 9 needing 6 runs to extend the game

Comment

3 run HR for ORU
      Jacks up 6-3 with one down in the bottom of 9

Jacks making a pitching change. wish we could bring Clemons in here, but i am sure he threw too many pitches on Friday. i have no idea who they will bring in

Comment

it is Clemons!

Comment

Clemons gets a flyout and a K
          Jacks win 6-3
          first Summit team to ever sweep ORU in Tulsa

Frost has 9 HR
          Parry has 8 HR
          coming into today no other Summit player had more than 3. I dont think even Maris and Mantle way more than doubled the next guy!

Parry was feeling so spunky after his grand slam today he thought he could stretch a laser single into a double. he could NOT. haha fortunately it did not matter and hopefully he wont need any more reminders that he is not here for his wheels

if the Jacks get anywhere close to the pitching they got this weekend they are going to be VERY VERY hard to beat!!! we had double digit hits in EVERY game against the eagles this weekend

Comment

How about that! AMAZING!

Comment

The best part of the Summit League Network may be being able to watch all conference baseball and softball games, both home and away.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                The best part of the Summit League Network may be being able to watch all conference baseball and softball games, both home and away.
                VERY VERY much agreed!!! SLN seemed mostly annoying for basketball but it appears that it might be amazing for baseball / softball season!!

Comment

Working...
                X