Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone? - Conf. Baseball Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone? - Conf. Baseball Tournament

The last time I checked the Summit League Conference Baseball Tournament opens today in Sioux Falls. Any excitement out there? The lack of conversation on this site tells me the crowd might be a little lacking tonight. Hopefully I'm wrong....

Here is how I see the game tonight. Two very good pitchers going at it so I'm guessing runs will be hard to come by. Adam has been an ACE all season. Hopefully tonight he has his plus stuff. Some runs early always help when your best is on the mound. If the runs don't come early the winner will be the team that gets the timely hit late in the game.

A winners bracket game with ORU Thursday night could be fun and maybe just maybe get a little conference championship baseball chatter going on the site.

Go Rabbits!
    Last edited by 6-4-3 Jackrabbit; 05-21-2015, 12:32 PM.

Re: Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone? - Conf. Baseball Tournament

Four hours later and not one reply....

Obviously people aren't excited (or at least as excited as me) for the tournament. Update from The Cage. ORU 4, NDSU 2 bottom of the 7th.

Go Rabbits!

Comment

I'm going to try to make it to the game with my 3 year old. Probably won't be able to stay for the whole thing, but he'll enjoy the popcorn anyways!

Comment

I won't be at the game tonight but I think Friday is looking good. Hopefully we don't play in that game(2 W's) but I will probably be there if we do.

Comment

You can watch the game live on GoJacks.com --- FREE! The video is linked to Tyler Merriam's radio broadcast.

Good guys up 5-0 --

1 out. Runners on 2nd and 3rd. (I just tuned in and am trying to determine the inning)

Comment

Fly out but a run scores and runner advances to third.
            6-0 Jackrabbits.
            Bottom of the fourth.

Early game: ORU 4, NDSU 2

Comment

At the end of 4: SDSU 7, Fort Wayne 0
              Last edited by JackJD; 05-20-2015, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Jacks win 7-3 over Fort Wayne.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Final: SDSU 7, Fort Wayne 3

Stats etc on the Summit League's website: http://www.thesummitleague.org/sport...20150520rgtcjp

Comment

Me and three of my buddies are going to tomorrow night's game.

Comment

Good start. Hope to see us make ORU sweat.

I have not seen any mention of a link between buying Summit baseball tickets and getting early access to Summit basketball tickets (like last year). Anyone hear anything about this?

Comment

SDSU faces ORU tomorrow at 7:00 p.m. Fort Wayne and NDSU play at 2:00 p.m. in an elimination game.

Comment

I'm confused. No Argus coverage? Zimmer was tweeting from The District tonight, so I assume he had the night off. Odd.
                          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                            Good start. Hope to see us make ORU sweat.

I have not seen any mention of a link between buying Summit baseball tickets and getting early access to Summit basketball tickets (like last year). Anyone hear anything about this?
                            http://sfsportsauth.wix.com/summit-b...!tickets/c1n8o
                            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Oh no. I asked two days too late. That's a big screwup on my end. Should have been looking instead of waiting for that type of info to land in my lap like it did when TV was covering the Jacks.

Comment

Working...
                              X