Summit Tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summit Tourney

#1 seeded Jackrabbits host #4 seeded Bison at 7pm Thursday, the 22nd at the Birdcage.

Re: Summit Tourney

If the conference tournament is happening in Sioux Falls and no one is talking about it is it really happening? Hopefully there will be more interest from ticket sales tonight than discussion on this board.

This tournament is a coin flip. All of the teams have good front line pitching and then it drops off. That's my theory to why these teams all ended up at or near .500. Baseball is a funny game. It doesn't matter what conference you qualify from. Just qualify and you're one well pitched game from winning a game in the NCAA.

Go Rabbits!

Comment

Anyone else trying to watch through Neulion? I'm not getting it to load and was wondering if others were having the same problem?
      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
        Anyone else trying to watch through Neulion? I'm not getting it to load and was wondering if others were having the same problem?

Yup. Same problem. NeuLion being its usual "dependable" self. No way I renew. No way. This happens far too often, and the video is generally of poor quality when it does work.
        Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Can't even get audio. Jeez.
          Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
            Yup. Same problem. NeuLion being its usual "dependable" self. No way I renew. No way. This happens far too often, and the video is generally of poor quality when it does work.
            I don't get how they can be this bad at their jobs and still be in business. I don't know if ESPN produces their streaming in-house or uses an outside company, but if it is an outside company we need to contract with them because I've never had issue with ESPN3/WatchESPN.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

At least I have radio through Jackrabbit Extra.

Jacks and Bison are tied at 1 through 5 innings.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

Rough top of the 8th for Bray and the Jacks. Give up 3 runs.

Now 4-2 Bison.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

Jacks fall to the Bison 4-3.

8th inning was the killer. Not only giving up 3 runs in the top half, but also having 2 on with nobody out in the bottom half with nothing to show for it.
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

Crushed by a wild pitch. Absolutely crushed.

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
                      Crushed by a wild pitch. Absolutely crushed.
                      There is still a chance with double elimination.

Schmidt happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                        There is still a chance with double elimination.

Schmidt happens.
                        One of this team's biggest strengths is the depth in pitching staff. Though there is no room for error now, we certainly have a team that is capable of coming back and making a run at this thing.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

Jacks win 6-3. Play at 7:00 vs NDSU/Western loser
                          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Bison beat WIU 6-1. Jacks play the leathernecks tonight at 7pm.
                            - Steven Wright

Comment

Jacks tied with WIU after 3 innings. 1-1.
                              - Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
                              X