ORU recruiting class....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ORU recruiting class....

ORU.......their new point guard recruit is ridiculous crazy good!
    Uh-oh.....

Comment

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
      Speaking of competition, though there are definitely good competition where McClintock came from, think about Wolters on our end; He played and belonged on the same court as Hopkins in the Minnesota state tourney, a team who has 4 players going to DI schools, and very notable ones at that (U of Minnesota, Arizona St, Notre Dame, and Santa Clara) and were ranked as one of the the top high school teams in the nation. I agree that McClintock is a good point guard, but I wouldn't trade him for the one we got.
      Eh, Wolters played one game against a top team. McClintock PLAYED on a top team and played against far more superior competetion darn near every night. Wolters wasn't even first team in Minnesota.....MINNESOTA!!!

McClintock was all first team No. Carolina.....and that's before he enrolled at one of the top prep schools in the country. I was thrilled when we got Wolters, but to take him over McClintock????

I'm just trying to be honest and rational guys. No way can we compare anyone we have, RIGHT NOW, with the top two kids ORU got, no way.
      Definitely interesting looking back at this thread....

Comment

Indeed it is. McClintock redshirted his first year and this year has averaged 3.4 points a game, shoots 65% from the free throw line, and 35% from 3. Appears Nate would have a little edge on him (TG we have Nate!) And I see that Craion, who is a senior now, has played in 2 games and made 3 points. Nazaare, also a senior, has played in 20 games and averaged 1.7 points a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
          Indeed it is. McClintock redshirted his first year and this year has averaged 3.4 points a game, shoots 65% from the free throw line, and 35% from 3. Appears Nate would have a little edge on him (TG we have Nate!) And I see that Craion, who is a senior now, has played in 2 games and made 3 points. Nazaare, also a senior, has played in 20 games and averaged 1.7 points a game.
          I think Craion is hurt? Won't he be back next year?
          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
            Yes, I believe they expect Craion back next season. ORU should not fall, based on their recruits & redshirts next year.

Comment

I have not been impressed with McClintock at all the few times I've seen him.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                Medical redshirt,i believe. Broken foot, i think

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
                  I have not been impressed with McClintock at all the few times I've seen him.
                  Agreed. All i saw him do was dribble around a lot.

Comment

Damen Bell-Holter (6'9/245 Ketchikan, Ak)
                    Very solid post player and HUGE!

Hunter McClintock (6'2/180 Durham, NC)
                    Overrated.

Michael Craion (6'5/205 Kansas City, MO - Independence CC)
                    13 ppg and 7.5 rebounds last year. Nuff said.

Javier Nassare (6'10/225 F/C Barbastro, Spain - Northern Oklahoma CC)
                    Doesn't play hardly at all

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
                      Damen Bell-Holter (6'9/245 Ketchikan, Ak)
                      Very solid post player and HUGE!
                      If the Jacks had a post player like him,we would be playing on Saturday

Comment

Working...
                      X