SLT March 2024 WBB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    NDSU, ORU and USD have all received bids to the WNIT.
    I thought that was a lot of teams from the summit. Then I remembered that the NCAA created the WBIT (similar to men’s NIT).

https://www.ncaa.com/championships/b...all-women/wbit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HoboJack View Post

I thought that was a lot of teams from the summit. Then I remembered that the NCAA created the WBIT (similar to men’s NIT).

https://www.ncaa.com/championships/b...all-women/wbit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      So the ncaa is ignoring the WNIT but not the men's NIT? What a confusion.

Comment

It's crazy how little the crew up North is used to playing post season basketball in March. Their women's team is playing in the WNIT and they are offering free general admission tix. So if you are a season ticket holder you better get there early or someone else can grab your seat. Great reward for those that support the team all season. No early admission for season tix holders to have their normal seats or anything. Seems like a group that doesn't really have their stuff together.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelSD View Post
          It's crazy how little the crew up North is used to playing post season basketball in March. Their women's team is playing in the WNIT and they are offering free general admission tix. So if you are a season ticket holder you better get there early or someone else can grab your seat. Great reward for those that support the team all season. No early admission for season tix holders to have their normal seats or anything. Seems like a group that doesn't really have their stuff together.
          That would rub me the wrong way too!

Comment

It is a slow news day. Carrie Banks, HC Omaha, has received a contract extension. It does not specify the number of years, but it does indicate her 5-3 record in the SLT over 3 years as a major accomplishment for the Mavs. The Omaha World Herald does not have any reports of this event at this time. It will give the Mavs some stability for recruiting.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
            X