SLT March 2024 WBB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    The individual awards are not likely today as The Summit League site has no information posted for the event. It is unusual there is not more information on the site leading up to the SLT event. I will check the SLN site for coverage!
    KELO had a story this noon showing that it is moving day from the Summit office to the Premier Center, so it's likely that the awards won't be announced until tomorrow. Which makes sense since most of the teams likely will be coming in tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

KELO had a story this noon showing that it is moving day from the Summit office to the Premier Center, so it's likely that the awards won't be announced until tomorrow. Which makes sense since most of the teams likely will be coming in tomorrow.
      I have seen that DakotaNewsNow has an ad showing 6:30 pm Thursday on KDLT as a Summit special.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

We have to credit Sioux Falls Live & Matt Zimmer with coverage this week. Zimmer is not a voter for the SLT individual awards, but he has provided football coverage for the Jackrabbits involved in their time at NFL tryouts and he has provided some coverage for the SLT. The Argus has not had staff or time for anything since March 2 games. They have not given USD any coverage for 2+ weeks. The Argus must be getting all their info from the very, very quiet press releases of the Summit League offices.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Awards are being announced at 1pm tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
            Awards are being announced at 1pm tomorrow.
            On Midco Sports Plus.

Comment

I received an email from the Summit League indicating that attendance for sessions will give priority for 2025 SLT tickets. The email emphasizes that all-session ticket holders give/sell tickets for sessions that are not attended by by all-session ticket holders. More information will follow for details. I saw that WIU WBB played in front of 464 people in their OVC first round loss to Tenn Tech in Evansville.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

On Midco Sports Plus.
                I am not seeing the show on the upcoming or live choices. There is no Facebook word from the The Summit League. It is not on Midco TV schedule. Do you have a link for me to follow? Thanks.

Comment

I am not seeing the show on the upcoming or live choices. There is no Facebook word from the The Summit League. It is not on Midco TV schedule. Do you have a link for me to follow? Thanks.
                  There are "Video" links for each game on the calendar

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

There are "Video" links for each game on the calendar
                    I was trying to find the link for all league awards for 1pm. Sorry I was not more clear. Thanks.

Comment

They tweeted last night it was going to be on. Not sure what happened - the clips they are releasing of the award winners have the Midco Sports Plus logo up in the corner and are narrated by their announcers.

Comment

I was trying to find the link for all league awards for 1pm. Sorry I was not more clear. Thanks.
                        Guessing this isn't what you were looking for either then?

Comment

The play in game with Omaha and KC was hard to watch. Omaha was able to win on free throws. Mavs hit 28 of the 61 points from the line. KC was 4-9. Omaha was 15-45 FG while KC was 24-62 FG. My eyes still hurt.

Comment

KC HC Jackson Burnett called out the officials for calling way more personal fouls on KC than Omaha. It is at the end of postgame comments.
                            https://www.midcosportsplus.com/play.../6348528627112

Comment

KC HC Jackson Burnett called out the officials for calling way more personal fouls on KC than Omaha. It is at the end of postgame comments.
                              https://www.midcosportsplus.com/play.../6348528627112
                              I thought the same thing looking at the stats

Comment

NDSU, ORU and USD have all received bids to the WNIT.

Comment

Working...
                                X