X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeing Jewett in USD red still irks me.

Wonder if there is any bad blood there.

Comment

How many players were on the USD team when he coached in blue?
      One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post

I have NOTHING to base this on. But I think there is. Just a feeling I get.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post

I have NOTHING to base this on. But I think there is. Just a feeling I get.
          It just seems like the postgame handshakes would be nicer if there wasn’t.

Would love to hear how that went down someday.

Comment

MBB in the Summit could add more confusion this week. ORU visits St Paul trying to avenge the loss in Tulsa. They are both 5-4 and tied for third. ORU follows that game with another road game in Brookings looking for a sweep over the Jackrabbits. Saturday the Tommies will take a quick flight to Denver who play in Vermillion on Thursday. KC & Omaha have it easier as they go to ND for a couple of games. Omaha is tied with ORU & St Thomas. The Jackrabbits will have their hands full at home, but they have a week to get the game plan together. The teams that play road/home in the same week makes it hectic for those teams. The conference needs another team to get back to travel partners.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post

Jewett is a USD alumnus. His masters degree from USD was done in 1999.
              Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Will this be a defining week for MBB in the Summit? First place Jackrabbits and second place FnHawks play the four teams[5-6] tied for 5th-8th. Those games are on the road for the leaders in the conference. Jackrabbits play at KC & Omaha. UND plays at Denver & ORU. Hopefully the KC people can get the game online to replay on SLN. [The KC women's game from Saturday is still not available.] The road wins will be big this week.
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                  Will this be a defining week for MBB in the Summit? First place Jackrabbits and second place FnHawks play the four teams[5-6] tied for 5th-8th. Those games are on the road for the leaders in the conference. Jackrabbits play at KC & Omaha. UND plays at Denver & ORU. Hopefully the KC people can get the game online to replay on SLN. [The KC women's game from Saturday is still not available.] The road wins will be big this week.
                  Saw on Twitter that Tony Osburn, one of Omaha's starting guards, had some type of leg surgery today.

Comment

The standings for WBB have some clear divisions. NDSU[10-2] & SDSU[12-0] should be the top 2 seeds unless Jory Collins has a major breakdown in the final 2 weeks. The 3-5[6] seeds will include ORU[8-5], USD[7-5], St Thomas[6-6], and ???UND[5-8]. The FnHawks should move to 6 or 7 seed[or lower] with Denver[4-9]. Denver could also get into the play-in game conversation with KC[2-10] & Omaha[2-11] should one of those teams suddenly become hot. KC has the best chance of getting out of the Friday game with 3 home games and a trip to Omaha. UND has 3 road games including NDSU, SDSU, & USD. The bottom 4 teams will have the largest chance of standing change.

Comment

Izzo is giving Jory Collins & NDSU WBB a well deserved plug.
                      https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison...mZ6HA5sTKQE1TU

Comment

The last Summit game starts soon at Tulsa. KC vs ORU

Comment

ORU administration might be proud of their student broadcasting productions, but it is one of a few broadcasts I have ever seen on even high school levels that they don’t include game time, shot clock, fouls or time out displays on their broadcast and their score isn’t very accurate!

Comment

I remember when the Jacks lost in Denver in January, the Pioneers and Omaha men were the darlings of the Summit. Things have certainly changed in six weeks. Now those two teams, along with Omaha and NDSU head to Sioux Falls with little if any momentum. The Jacks will avoid UND and KC until a possible Tuesday matchup, which is a good thing.

Comment

Don't know. Instead u get the Jeckle/Hyde USD or NDSU. Not a good draw either in my opinion

Comment

https://thesummitleague.org/news/202...p-bracket.aspx

Comment

Working...
                                X