Summit League Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
    The Superbox might be another option. I checked their channel list and saw they have 2 CBS Sports channels. Not sure if the Jacks would be on one of them for sure. I did see that they have 71 NCAAF and 15 NCAAB channels available. I don't know anything about what is on those. It's expensive initially, but has tons of channels including all MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, etc. My nephew watches the pay per view fights. I haven't done that yet.
    https://superboxtv.shop/pages/superbox-channels-list
    Thanks, worth checking into for sure, thanks again .

Comment

I get the CBS Sports Network on Hulu Live, so that’s a plus.

I see it as a mixed bag. I’m not thrilled about paying for another streaming service. But since I downgraded my Netflix subscription, maybe I can justify the expense to my better half.

I do like the idea of being able to watch ALL of the games. It seems with ESPN+, catching a basketball game was a hit-or-miss proposition.

Final verdict: I’ll subscribe, but I’ll wait until I’m closer to basketball season.
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

It’s not perfect, but I can’t complain. For around $40 I can watch any SL conference game. As someone who tunes in to more than just the SDSU games, that’s not bad at all. I had been paying nearly that much for the SDSU All Access the last decade just to catch the few SDSU games that were not on Midco. No more getting frustrated about the Denver paywall, or having to go to the school websites at St Thomas, Omaha, or ORU.

It costs less than I paid for a single ticket to the Montana St football game and I’ll probably watch 50 Summit games. Hard to complain too much.

Comment

In past years, midco would televise all the games at the summit championship except the finals. Will that still hold true?

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakPirate View Post
            In past years, midco would televise all the games at the summit championship except the finals. Will that still hold true?
            Looks like CBS Sports Network gets the men's championship, and the women's semi's and championship. Midco gets the rest.

Comment

Working...
            X