Summit League Tickets 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summit League Tickets 2023

The schools are all allotted X number of tickets for the SLT. The yotes must have a few extra.

The 2023 Summit League Men's and Women's Basketball Tournament is just around the corner! The combined men's and women's basketball tournament is scheduled for March 3-7 at the Denny Sanford PREMIER Center in Sioux Falls.

Lower bowl USD section all-session passes are $185 and are available for purchase on GoYotes.com/Tickets or by calling 605-677-5959. The deadline to purchase is Tuesday, January 31 at 5 p.m.

Summit League Tournament seats will be assigned in the weeks following the deadline. Assignments will be made in order of Coyote Points.

We cannot wait to see and hear you this March as we paint the PREMIER red!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

USD Section Summit League Tournament Ticket Deadline- TODAY
    The deadline to purchase USD section, lower bowl, all-session passes to the 2023 Summit League Men's and Women's Basketball Tournament is TODAY at 5 p.m. The combined men's and women's basketball tournament is scheduled for March 3-7 at the Denny Sanford PREMIER Center in Sioux Falls.

Lower bowl USD section all-session passes are $185 and are available for purchase on GoYotes.com/Tickets or by calling 605-677-5959.

Summit League Tournament seats will be assigned in the coming weeks. Assignments will be made in order of Coyote Points.

We cannot wait to see and hear you this March as we paint the PREMIER red!
    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

The email above is for a November presale for 2024 Summit tickets based on how many sessions you attend. yote fans are screwed

Comment

Dumb. But most likely favorable to Jacks fans if we win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
            Dumb. But most likely favorable to Jacks fans if we win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            i dont think its dumb. Reward those who go to all sessions. And the majority are Jacks fans

Comment

They are not going to stop until they have completely screwed this whole deal up.

Comment

So if my group of 4 can't make a session, one of us needs to go in, go out and go back in 4 times ? Gives advantage to people who live in Sioux Falls, or are fortunate to be able to stay in town for all five days. Penalizes people who live an hour or two away and drive every day.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  So if my group of 4 can't make a session, one of us needs to go in, go out and go back in 4 times ? Gives advantage to people who live in Sioux Falls, or are fortunate to be able to stay in town for all five days. Penalizes people who live an hour or two away and drive every day.
                  Exactly. They better quit biting the hand that feeds them

Comment

Have any Summit League Tourney ticket holders received any information about the process for ticket allocations ? Usually things have happened by this time.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                      Have any Summit League Tourney ticket holders received any information about the process for ticket allocations ? Usually things have happened by this time.
                      Emails came in today. Looks like multiple layers of presale. I sure hope they don't forget it is the folks in blue that have made that thing a success!

SUPERBUNNY
                      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Made level 2. Is that good?

Comment

Im in the first presale. There are 297 accounts in the first. Each can buy 4 tickets

Comment

Originally posted by tbcruiser View Post
                            Made level 2. Is that good?
                            Did the email give the number of accounts that would qualify for the level 2? I see that 297 was the number of accounts that made level1.
                            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post

Did the email give the number of accounts that would qualify for the level 2? I see that 297 was the number of accounts that made level1.
                              It looks there are only two presale levels, so I'm guessing that everyone who purchased passes last year qualifies for the second presale date.

Comment

Working...
                              X