New NDSU board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New NDSU board

Bet you could argue with your own shadow couldn't you ??

I was talking to filbert in my last post.....AMEN

Comment

Originally posted by bballfan54
      Bet you could argue with your own shadow couldn't you ??
      Thats why Im going to law school out here.

I was talking to filbert in my last post.....AMEN
      Thats why you use the quote feature

Comment

Mother Williams, don't pay too much attention to the Bison faithful. They win their first game in Frost Arena since '91 and all of a sudden they are ready for the Final 4. How old was Kai in '91? ;D

Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit
          Mother Williams, don't pay too much attention to the Bison faithful.  They win their first game in Frost Arena since '91 and all of a sudden they are ready for the Final 4.  How old was Kai in '91?   ;D

Go State!  
          Nice 89 rabbit, however, the last time we won at Frost was Feburary 23, 2001 (83-81) not '91. Might want to check your stats. And what has pissed you off today. Your just a smack talking machine over on the Bison board.

Comment

I stand corrected. :-[

I unlike you am not the least bit angry. I am posting over on the Bison board, like I said over there, in a vain attempt to try and give you guys a little perspective. You have folks talking about NDSU being the next Gonzaga, someone has to make fun of posters like that and I am just the guy to do it. ;D

Go State!

Comment

I stand corrected.  :-[  

I unlike you am not the least bit angry.  I am posting over on the Bison board, like I said over there, in a vain attempt to try and give you guys a little perspective.  You have folks talking about NDSU being the next Gonzaga, someone has to make fun of posters like that and I am just the guy to do it.   ;D

Go State!  
              Im angry?

I think I am performing the same function as you over here. You have a poster claiming that we were comparing Andre with Kai, without actually giving the true facts of the post. I dont know how you can construe my comments as to me being angry, especially since many of them have been jokes. But I guess thats your perogative.

Comment

Oh, as an aside, whats wrong with saying were equal to Gonzaga ;D ;D I kid, I kid (at least I think I do.)

Comment

Have a good night Denver!

Go Jackrabbits!

Comment

You too.

Comment

Mother Williams, don't pay too much attention to the Bison faithful. They win their first game in Frost Arena since '91 and all of a sudden they are ready for the Final 4. How old was Kai in '91? ;D

Go State!
                      Well he would have been all of 3 years ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Haldersham
                        [quote author=bisonbacker link=1165359480/0#0 date=1165359480]Just want to welcome folks to a new board at www.bisonsports.net
                        I visited said board and No thank you. Bisonville is more like a real board with civility.[/quote]
                        As a moderator over at bisonsports.net I was suprised to see your comments. I looked at the thread regarding the basketball game and there was nothing out of line in that thread. I know there are some other threads where some posters are having somewhat of a heated debate but as long as it doesn't get out of line (believe me I've seen much worse on other boards) then they are free to voice there opinion. That's one of the reason's that board exists. If your looking for a sunday go to meeting board then maybe it's not for you. If your looking for a board where everyone agrees with everyone all the time its certainly not for you. If your looking for a board that allows everyone a place to have a say in whatever they want then post away. I would prefer people treat each other with civility but I live in the real world and know that's just not going to happen. Either way your free to visit anytime and post anytime you want or not....

Comment

Originally posted by bisonbacker
                          [quote author=Haldersham link=1165359480/0#10 date=1170733205][quote author=bisonbacker link=1165359480/0#0 date=1165359480]Just want to welcome folks to a new board at www.bisonsports.net
                          I visited said board and No thank you. Bisonville is more like a real board with civility.[/quote]
                          As a moderator over at bisonsports.net I was suprised to see your comments.  I looked at the thread regarding the basketball game and there was nothing out of line in that thread.  I know there are some other threads where some posters are having somewhat of a heated debate but as long as it doesn't get out of line (believe me I've seen much worse on other boards) then they are free to voice there opinion.  That's one of the reason's that board exists.  If your looking for a sunday go to meeting board then maybe it's not for you.  If your looking for a board where everyone agrees with everyone all the time its certainly not for you.  If your looking for a board that allows everyone a place to have a say in whatever they want then post away.  I would prefer people treat each other with civility but I live in the real world and know that's just not going to happen.  Either way your free to visit anytime and post anytime you want or not....  [/quote]

First of all, I want to say that Fargo and NDSU are very familiar to me, and I spend a great deal of time in the area. I gotten to know a ton of Nodaks in the past three years. Some don't hardly know NDSU exist. One old guy like myself who lives in Enderlin thinks NDSU made a mistake going D1 and spending a ton of money on athletics. Most of the NDSU Bison fans are easy to get along with. Often there are questions about SDSU which I try to answer as best I can. I do not load them down with arrogance. When they kid me about football losses over the past 40 years, I can handle it. By and large the people in Fargo and those associated with NDSU are far better people than the jerks who align themselves with USD. The only problem and it was very clearly expressed on your new board is arrogance of few fans. And for SDbison to continually belitte SDSU and show hatred I have no time for that crap. If SDBison does not like South Dakota, move back to Fargo where will be happy. The posters over on your board are mostly Bisonville castoffs, and for those reasons I say no thannk you. Your reply kind supports your arrogant attitude and again I say no thank you. What worse is Denver Bison coming on this board getting into a shouting match with a parent of our players. She was merely defending her son after visiting your board. How can anyone feel good about your board? If your an arrogant Bison fan maybe you can.
                           You pick the name of a Bison player and I would never say anything bad to that players parent like Denver Bison did on here. Its attitudes and how they express them that bothers me. I think the Bison men are having a great year but see no need to bring our players down becaue they lost on their home court to the Bison. I also realize that scheduling during the reclassification period is difficult and putting Mayville and Jamestown were merely fillers, but none the less the Bison are doing good. Kai Williams on the other hand is doing very well so far at SDSU. I not going to say he was the best player on the floor, but he was among the best for just being a true freshmen. I think the Bison should show a little repect towards this fine young man too.

If arrogances is your value treasured on your board, then no thank you.

God Dagen in Norsk, Good Day in English

Comment

Originally posted by Haldersham

First of all, I want to say that Fargo and NDSU are very familiar to me, and I spend a great deal of time in the area. I gotten to know a ton of Nodaks in the past three years. Some don't hardly know NDSU exist. One old guy like myself who lives in Enderlin thinks NDSU made a mistake going D1 and spending a ton of money on athletics. Most of the NDSU Bison fans are easy to get along with. Often there are questions about SDSU which I try to answer as best I can. I do not load them down with arrogance. When they kid me about football losses over the past 40 years, I can handle it. By and large the people in Fargo and those associated with NDSU are far better people than the jerks who align themselves with USD. The only problem and it was very clearly expressed on your new board is arrogance of few fans. And for SDbison to continually belitte SDSU and show hatred I have no time for that crap. If SDBison does not like South Dakota, move back to Fargo where will be happy. The posters over on your board are mostly Bisonville castoffs, and for those reasons I say no thannk you. Your reply kind supports your arrogant attitude and again I say no thank you. What worse is Denver Bison coming on this board getting into a shouting match with a parent of our players. She was merely defending her son after visiting your board. How can anyone feel good about your board? If your an arrogant Bison fan maybe you can.
                             You pick the name of a Bison player and I would never say anything bad to that players parent like Denver Bison did on here. Its attitudes and how they express them that bothers me. I think the Bison men are having a great year but see no need to bring our players down becaue they lost on their home court to the Bison. I also realize that scheduling during the reclassification period is difficult and putting Mayville and Jamestown were merely fillers, but none the less the Bison are doing good. Kai Williams on the other hand is doing very well so far at SDSU. I not going to say he was the best player on the floor, but he was among the best for just being a true freshmen. I think the Bison should show a little repect towards this fine young man too.

Boy, dont you just love it when someone talks about the need for civility and then completely belittles someone else.  Haldersham, I never said one bad thing about Kai on this board.  In fact I said that he will be a star athlete.  Reread my post, the only thing i complained about was that the post bballfan54 was referring to was taken out of context.  I have no desire to come over here and belittle your players, nor get in shouting matches with your fans.  All I wanted to do was correct the notion that the post on bisonsportnet was belittling Kai.  

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBison
                              [quote author=Haldersham link=1165359480/30#41 date=1170946312]

Boy, dont you just love it when someone talks about the need for civility and then completely belittles someone else.  Haldersham, I never said one bad thing about Kai on this board.  In fact I said that he will be a star athlete.  Reread my post, the only thing i complained about was that the post bballfan54 was referring to was taken out of context.  I have no desire to come over here and belittle your players, nor get in shouting matches with your fans.  All I wanted to do was correct the notion that the post on bisonsportnet was belittling Kai.   [/quote]

Denver Bison:
                              I did re-read your posts, but if you said Kai was going to be a good player, why did you feel it necessary to defend Bison backer's board and you seemed to enjoy needling Mrs Williams. The people over on this new board no respect for SDSU so why should I respect your posts here or any bison poster for that matter. Good luck on your legal career. I hope you learn that when you have won your case, you say no more. Most lawyers learn how to do that and you should too. As far as the new board, I will take bison backers advice, its not for me.

Comment

* From the Moderator

Seem like this thread has outlived its usefulness. We have been invited to check out another board and each can make up their own mind on whether or not to do so.

Comment

Working...
                                X