New NDSU board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New NDSU board

I wasn't at the game so I cannot say who was the best guy on the floor at that time but I bet Kai was one of THEE best Freshmen on the floor ;D

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBison
      [quote author=bballfan54 link=1165359480/0#11 date=1170777905]I read just the one post about NDSU beating the Bunnies and they were comparing Kai a freshman to Andre a 4th year player hmmmm
      Thats the problem with only selectively reading posts, you dont get the whole feel of the thread. We were just rebutting SDSU's fans mistaken belief that Kai was the best player on the floor. We obviously realize that Kai has 3 more years to develop into a star player, and in fact many NDSU posters were very complementary of Kai's play. However, as your post implies, it is ridiculuous for people to believe that Kai is currently better than Andre, who is a Senior.[/quote]

I READ THE WHOLE POST FROM TOP TO BOTTOM

Comment

Originally posted by bballfan54
        [quote author=DenverBison link=1165359480/0#12 date=1170787869][quote author=bballfan54 link=1165359480/0#11 date=1170777905]I read just the one post about NDSU beating the Bunnies and they were comparing Kai a freshman to Andre a 4th year player hmmmm
        Thats the problem with only selectively reading posts, you dont get the whole feel of the thread.  We were just rebutting SDSU's fans mistaken belief that Kai was the best player on the floor.  We obviously realize that Kai has 3 more years to develop into a star player, and in fact many NDSU posters were very complementary of Kai's play.  However, as your post implies, it is ridiculuous for people to believe that Kai is currently better than Andre, who is a Senior.[/quote]

I READ THE WHOLE POST FROM TOP TO BOTTOM
        [/quote]

I said you didn't get a feel for the thread, there's a difference.

Comment

IN YOUR OPINION AND YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT OPINIONS..OR DO YOU ? and yes I am shouting...

Comment

IN YOUR OPINION AND YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT OPINIONS..OR DO YOU ? and yes I am shouting...
            Where did opinion come into this conversation, either you read the whole thread, which is over 14 pages long or you just read the post. SEEMS PRETTY BLACK AND WHITE TO ME. See, I can shout too. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

We must be talking about different topics the one I was referring to had only 5 replies to the topic it was just 1 page.

Comment

We must be talking about different topics the one I was referring to had only 5 replies to the topic it was just 1 page.
                Thats the problem with having 2 message boards, didn't realize you were referring to the other one.  Im assuming this is the post your referring to.
                NDSU gets the monkey off their back at Frost which was good to see. Read some comments over on the bunny board. They said Kai was the best athlete on the floor last night or at least one poster said that. I just chuckle at those comments. They obviously keyed on Andre but I will take Andre any time over Kai.
                Like I said in my first post, these type of comments are directly a result of the posts made on this board.

Comment

APOLOGY ACCEPTED ;D

Comment

APOLOGY ACCEPTED  ;D
                    Your still yelling

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBison
                      [quote author=bballfan54 link=1165359480/15#22 date=1170812057]APOLOGY ACCEPTED  ;D
                      Your still yelling [/quote]
                      Mothers almost always yell even when happy

Comment

So Kai Williams wasn't the best player on the floor? :-?

;D ;D

Comment

Are we headin' for Smackville here?

My opinion is that Kai Williams, some time in the past month or two, figured out what he needed to do to be a successful D-I college basketball player. Since I didn't see the NDSU game, I have no opinion on that. But Williams is good, and he's going to get much better over the next few years.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

You do know NDSU tried to recruit Kai ?? before SDSU ;D

Comment

Ah.

Well.

Um.

I see.

<chortle>
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

You need to reread my posts. I very clearly stated that us NDSU fans thought very highly of Kai's play. We just disagreed with the statement that he was the best player out on the floor, and I think the stats would prove that.

Comment

Working...
                                X