No announcement yet.

Todd Lee Fired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think probably a safe choice. Maybe he’ll surprise me but not sure I anticipate any drastic changes. I’m sure the press conference down there will once again declare a new era, titles, etc. We’ll see if the results differ this time around.

Comment

MAybe He will hire Austin Hanson as an assistant down there again.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

It’s so satisfying seeing pictures of SDSU shooting around in preparation for an NCAA tournament game while our little brothers try and provide some hope for their program with a brand new head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
          It’s so satisfying seeing pictures of SDSU shooting around in preparation for an NCAA tournament game while our little brothers try and provide some hope for their program with a brand new head coach.
          It is very ironic. The exposure we get from making the tournament alone is unreal. Programs in very opposite positions right now.

Comment

He seems like he's a good fit. And he does have some prior head coaching, just not in D1.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post

It is very ironic. The exposure we get from making the tournament alone is unreal. Programs in very opposite positions right now.
              Crazy how Smith had them so close with Mooney and they havent been able to elevate it since then.

NDSU seems odd. They are always in contention for summit league championship. so thats odd to me.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
              X