• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Alas, the 'Yotes have "polished their turd," so to speak
    But its still a turd! LOL

Comment

Cyclones certainly didn't do the Jacks any favors - got their butts kicked at home by Baylor.

Comment

For whatever reason Omaha gives us more issues than they should. WIU is the same thing for USD.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
          USD down at the half to WIU. Minimal chance they actually lose but looking like they’re going to need to play their starters most of the game. Nobody outside of their big 3 has scored for them.
          They ended up with 62 of their 75 points being scored by their 3 super seniors, and most of those other 13 points came in the last 15:00. It’s going to be interesting in Vermilion next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post

They ended up with 62 of their 75 points being scored by their 3 super seniors, and most of those other 13 points came in the last 15:00. It’s going to be interesting in Vermilion next season.
            Obviously losing those 3 is huge. But let’s be real, what teams in the conference can really challenge them besides us? They still will have talent coming back and will probably find a 6’3” transfer who ends up being a stud. They have a nice young core with Watson, Krull, and Larkins. I suspect that they will ultimately come back with a dangerous team despite the loss of the big 3.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelSD View Post

Obviously losing those 3 is huge. But let’s be real, what teams in the conference can really challenge them besides us? They still will have talent coming back and will probably find a 6’3” transfer who ends up being a stud. They have a nice young core with Watson, Krull, and Larkins. I suspect that they will ultimately come back with a dangerous team despite the loss of the big 3.
              Oh I agree about the Summit. I was thinking more in terms of the non-conference season, the rankings, and the standard they are used to. That will be a challenge because much of it is established by January.

I wish it were otherwise, but the rest of the summit seems hopeless. They have a record of 2-133 against the SD schools over the past 5 years and aren’t likely to make it to 3 wins next year.

Comment

NET this morning shows SDSU still 2 spots ahead of USD so assume that means we will be the 1 seed. Doesn’t change much either way and anticipate seeing both in the finals next week.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
                  NET this morning shows SDSU still 2 spots ahead of USD so assume that means we will be the 1 seed. Doesn’t change much either way and anticipate seeing both in the finals next week.
                  The update may be after 8.
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post

The update may be after 8.
                    It says it includes games through Feb. 28, and it has Iowa State dropping two spots and Baylor jumping three ,so it appears last night's games are factored in.

Comment

Did i hear right on the coaches show that the Sat afternoon games are 12:30 and 3 instead of 12 and 2:30?

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                        Did i hear right on the coaches show that the Sat afternoon games are 12:30 and 3 instead of 12 and 2:30?
                        The bracket on the Summit League website does show 12:30 and 3:00.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

The bracket on the Summit League website does show 12:30 and 3:00.
                          Not much time in between sessions...especially if game(s) run long.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Working...
                          X