No announcement yet.

2021 SLT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about Omaha? Get to play in the Championship tomorrow. Already know who I'm rooting for.

#threebidsummit
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Omaha's defense has been stellar so far in Sioux Falls. The length inside causes a lot of problems. Who picked Omaha to be in the summit finals!?

NDSU/USD should be a great game as well if the bison shoot it like they did yesterday. The yotes better be ready.

Comment

USeD spanking NDSU like expected. 19-10 at the end of 1.

Comment

Who are posters cheering for in tonight's game? I'm pulling for USD as I think ORU can handle them. NDSU has the system to give ORU trouble.

I can't stand to see NDSU pull ahead of SDSU in tourney appearances.

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
            Who are posters cheering for in tonight's game? I'm pulling for USD as I think ORU can handle them. NDSU has the system to give ORU trouble.

Beyond the obvious rivalry factors, it would be good for the Summit League as a whole if ORU won tonight. It would also be good for the conference if Omaha stole the auto-bid on the women's side.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post

Beyond the obvious rivalry factors, it would be good for the Summit League as a whole if ORU won tonight. It would also be good for the conference if Omaha stole the auto-bid on the women's side.
              If Omaha would happen to win today the Summit is likely a 3 bid league. That's crazy to think about. A former prominent poster said it was impossible for the Summit to get two teams.

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post

I was pulling for NDSU last night. I would have been happy to see them both lose the game! I don't like NDSU, but every fiber in my body despises USeD. Besides, if ORU plays up to their potential they can smash NDSU. So, we have that going for us!

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post

I was pulling for NDSU last night. I would have been happy to see them both lose the game! I don't like NDSU, but every fiber in my body despises USeD. Besides, if ORU plays up to their potential they can smash NDSU. So, we have that going for us!
                  Well, so far my hopes are coming true. Reading Bisonville is pure gold right now too!

Comment

ORU gets a 15 seed and draws Ohio State. The Buckeyes are strong and physical, and took Illinois to OT in the B1G championship game. Not much chance for Cinderella here.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                      ORU gets a 15 seed and draws Ohio State. The Buckeyes are strong and physical, and took Illinois to OT in the B1G championship game. Not much chance for Cinderella here.
                      You have the odds on your side no doubt. But if they light it up to start the game and make the Buckeyes think, they could do it.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post

You have the odds on your side no doubt. But if they light it up to start the game and make the Buckeyes think, they could do it.
                        ORU is more of a finesse team. They seemed to wear down late against both the Jacks and Bison, to the point that they may not have won either game if they had lasted a couple of minutes longer. The Buckeyes have the ability to physically wear them down.

Comment

ORU is going to overtime with Ohio state right now. Abmas has 26 Obanor has 23 but no one else has showed up. I said in a different post they would need to make like 14 3s to win. If they would’ve made 12 in regulation they win. Abmas and Obanor are 10-21 from 3 the rest of the team is 1-13.

Comment

ORU wins 75 - 72. They will play Florida Sunday.

Comment

I think we're all the ORU pep band today. What a game! Most of us recognized how dangerous ORU was and they showed their full potential today. Congrats!

Comment

I knew the game was going to be competitive, but my goodness. Obanor and Abmas could play anywhere. SDSU played better than Ohio State against ORU, yet still lost. Happy to see some Summit TV $ coming

Comment

Working...
                                X