#2 usd or SDSU (usd gets the 2 seed with a loss, SDSU
    gets the 2 seed with a usd win)
    #3 NDSU or ORU (NDSU gets the 3 seed with a win or
    ORU loss. ORU gets a 3 seed with a win
    and NDSU loss).
    #4 NDSU or ORU (NDSU gets 4 seed with loss and ORU
    win. ORU gets 4 seed with loss or NDSU
    win).
    #5 UND (Wins tiebreaker over UMKC with 2 wins over usd)
    #6 UMKC
    #7 Western Illinois
    #8 Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      well, now USD can join the club of unfortunately timed injuries.

Really surprised he was able to do so well in the league.

Hope its not that bad, knee injuries dependin what it is can take awhile to heal........obviously.
      Looks like Plitzuweit got a pretty bad knee injury..... didn’t surprise me at all that he was succeeding at this level, he was insanely good in high school, and looked the part of a D1 player. USD men seem to have a lot of good guys on the court, something I haven’t said for all of their teams. Hope he recovers well

Comment

Originally posted by DieselJacks View Post

Looks like Plitzuweit got a pretty bad knee injury..... didn’t surprise me at all that he was succeeding at this level, he was insanely good in high school, and looked the part of a D1 player. USD men seem to have a lot of good guys on the court, something I haven’t said for all of their teams. Hope he recovers well
        Dislocated knee according to post on USD board. For those with more medical knowledge than me, does that usually involve ligament damage as well ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Dislocated knee according to post on USD board. For those with more medical knowledge than me, does that usually involve ligament damage as well ?
          Not a medical expert, but Teddy Bridgewater's injury when he was with the Vikes was a dislocated knee with associated ACL injury.

Comment

That sounds painful. Dislocated a toe once and that was crazy how much that hurt.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

https://www.medicinenet.com/dislocated_knee/article.htm

This says it requires tearing of 3 of 4 knee ligaments. Could be career ending. The road back at a minimum is long.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Not a medical expert, but Teddy Bridgewater's injury when he was with the Vikes was a dislocated knee with associated ACL injury.
                Didn't Teddy"s also involve artery damage to the point where they didn't know if he was going to make it to the hospital alive ?

Comment

Stanley with 25 of the coyotes 31 so far

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                    Stanley with 25 of the coyotes 31 so far
                    Very entertaining game so far. The scoring pace is very un-NDSU like too.

Umude probably wins himself the POY award if USD hangs on. It looks like he’s going to have to score 40 for that to happen.

Comment

Didn't Teddy"s also involve artery damage to the point where they didn't know if he was going to make it to the hospital alive ?
                      I don't recall that; I do remember some accounts indicating there was concern his leg was at risk, but there was not arterial or nerve damage. Zach Miller, a former TE for the Bears (and Nebraska-Omaha), had a more severe injury in that he had arterial damage

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post

Very entertaining game so far. The scoring pace is very un-NDSU like too.

Umude probably wins himself the POY award if USD hangs on. It looks like he’s going to have to score 40 for that to happen.
                        USD has been running on adrenaline, starting to look like they may be running on fumes. Umude and Kamateros have 48 of their 50.

Comment

NDSU up by 18 with 4:30 to go.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

NDSU is still a hot mess against a press, even a tired one.

Comment

Both SDSU and usd men and women play Saturday. What a great day it could have been with the big crowds, drinking ect. Im going to miss it.

Comment

I’m not sure losing Umude would have been as bad as losing AJP. He had the ball a large percentage and creates so much for everyone else.

And yes NDSU is awful against a zone and press.

Comment

Working...
                                X