Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Summit League Post-Season

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
    IUPUI women won tonight in the WNIT against CMU. The Jags will host USD (San Diego) on Saturday.

WIU also won tonight against SIU in the WBI. They play at South Carolina Upstate on Saturday.
    Fantastic,when we're not fighting these guys all the time,I'm always rooting for them to succeed,to get a little more respect for the league we play in.We're all in this together ,to represent our league to the best of our ability.

Comment

Interesting note...IUPUI squares of against the University of San Diego. If I recall correctly, that is where Chynna S. transferred to. I believe she's ineligible due to transfer rules.

Comment

IUPUI loses today and WIU loses as well. USD and SDSU remain alive.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

After getting down 22-9 in the first quarter, the coyote women are rolling. They are up 70-58, nearing the end of the 3rd

Comment

Looks like the Yotes are going to win unless they completely self-destruct in the final 8 minutes. They are up 60-78.

The Gopher will be 0-3 against the SoDak schools this year and the Lady Gophers will be 0-4 against the SoDak Schools in there last 4 games.

Comment

Looks like the Yotes are going to win unless they completely self-destruct in the final 8 minutes. They are up 60-78.

The Gopher will be 0-3 against the SoDak schools this year and the Lady Gophers will be 0-4 against the SoDak Schools in there last 4 games.
              And the Gophers cut the lead to 6 with 4:30 left.......Williams went into a zone with a 3 point shooting team?

Comment

Yotes win 101-89 Final

Hemiller goes in for a wide open layup on a fast break with 10 seconds left instead of pulling the ball out and let time expire. Pet peeve of mine, I don't know about anyone else though.

Comment

Yotes win 101-89 Final

Hemiller goes in for a wide open layup on a fast break with 10 seconds left instead of pulling the ball out and let time expire. Pet peeve of mine, I don't know about anyone else though.
                  They would've fouled her had she not gone in for the layup. If you followed the game you saw how streaky the teams were. In a game like that you've gotta keep your foot on the gas

Comment

Originally posted by FeaRed View Post
                    They would've fouled her had she not gone in for the layup. If you followed the game you saw how streaky the teams were. In a game like that you've gotta keep your foot on the gas
                    I paid the $10 to watch it.

10 point game with 10 seconds? I don't think there was any doubt the yotes were going win with 10 seconds left. I found it unnecessary. I'll agree to disagree with you.

It was a good win. I'm expecting usd to beat uni in their next game.

Comment

You must have been bored and hate money. I recommend taking up a hobby... like knitting or something.
                      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                      - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                        You must have been bored and hate money. I recommend taking up a hobby... like knitting or something.
                        Nobody is that bored.

Comment

10 point game with 10 seconds? I don't think there was any doubt the yotes were going win with 10 seconds left. I found it unnecessary. I'll agree to disagree with you.

It was a good win. I'm expecting usd to beat uni in their next game.
                          The end of regulation in the UNI/Texas A&M game proves my point

Comment

Originally posted by FeaRed View Post
                            The end of regulation in the UNI/Texas A&M game proves my point
                            I didn't think it was possible for a team to lose when they were up 12 with 45 seconds left in the game. Turns out nothing is impossible.
                            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                            - Steven Wright

Comment

All the more reason to respect the Jacks women holding off that run by Miami on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                                I didn't think it was possible for a team to lose when they were up 12 with 45 seconds left in the game. Turns out nothing is impossible.
                                And I thought the Jacks women had problems with the press. That had to be the most epic meltdown I have ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                                X