• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MontanaRabbit
    replied
    Re: Summit League Post-Season

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    Kelo just showed the line of students in line to get their FREE tickets to the game. Did we give our students free tickets when we were in the WNIT?
    Nope.

Leave a comment:

• mitchellrabbit
    replied

Kelo just showed the line of students in line to get their FREE tickets to the game. Did we give our students free tickets when we were in the WNIT?

Leave a comment:

• jack power
    replied

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    The coyotes will be yipping tomorrow as it is reported that the game is sold out.
    Well,their other two major sports have sucked since going D1 so I guess it's nice they finally found something to yip about,minor tournament or not.

Leave a comment:

• rabidrabbit
    replied

And whether it is Summit League USD, or A-Sun FGCU, a mid-major will be the WNIT winner. Likewise, Valpo or George Washington, two mid-majors, played the NIT title game.

It's good to see some non-P-5 (7) in the finals.

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied

The coyotes will be yipping tomorrow as it is reported that the game is sold out.

Leave a comment:

• 1bunnies
    replied

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
    Not Summit related but Banham from Minnesota won the women's 3 pt contest...
    She won the overall 3 point contest against the men too

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by Cowbell View Post
    I hope USD fans pack the Dome to support their gifted and senior laden team. A talent like Seekamp doesn't come along very often. Hemiller and Stewart were both excellent. Enjoy this Coyote fans because moments like this don't come along very often.
    Last time at USD was mens program in 1958. This women's team does remind me of these guys. They had five guys play all forty minutes of most of the games. Jimmy and Cliff Daniels, Roger Nelson, Maurie Haugland and Clyte Kiewel. Roger just passed on a few weeks ago.

Leave a comment:

• Cowbell
    replied

I hope USD fans pack the Dome to support their gifted and senior laden team. A talent like Seekamp doesn't come along very often. Hemiller and Stewart were both excellent. Enjoy this Coyote fans because moments like this don't come along very often.

Leave a comment:

• SanDakotaState
    replied

USD has had a nice 2 year run with Seekamp and company with only 2 WNIT appearances to show for it. The only year they made the NCAA Tournament was when they went 7-7 in conference. It will be interesting to see what happens in the future with them. They will still be a top Summit League team but will they still be apart of the elite mid-majors that SDSU has been apart of since going D1?

SDSU will be very tough to beat these next 3 years.

Leave a comment:

• jacks1
    replied

Not Summit related but Banham from Minnesota won the women's 3 pt contest...

Leave a comment:

• FeaRed
    replied

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
    So by your logic, any of your "top-rated" recruiting class that red-shirts next year won't be part of that class? I guess your vaunted recruiting class keeps getting weaker.
    I don't know why you're getting so pissy over something as small as this. I said that's how I view it, not saying you have to view it the same way.

Leave a comment:

• jacks1
    replied

Originally posted by JacksFTW View Post
    How did Landis do?
    13 pts in 1st round...did not advance.

Leave a comment:

• JacksFTW
    replied

How did Landis do?

Leave a comment:

• jacks1
    replied

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
    IPFW's Max Landis will be participating in the college 3 point contest tonight in Houston. It can be seen on ESPN at 8pm tonight.
    Dude from GA Tech just nailed 17 in a row in 2nd round...

Leave a comment:

• AZjack
    replied

Originally posted by FeaRed View Post
    I get that but since she won't contribute until 2017-18 I would associate her with that class rather than the incoming class
    So by your logic, any of your "top-rated" recruiting class that red-shirts next year won't be part of that class? I guess your vaunted recruiting class keeps getting weaker.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X