2015 Summit MBB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2015 Summit MBB

Headed down to the wire at IUPUI. Two evenly matched teams. Tied at 46 with 7:00 to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
      NDSU leads IUPUI 25-23 at half. Game is on ESPN3
      Watching this game wondering why NDSU never plays this badly against SDSU.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Ugly game.

Comment

yotes beat Leathernecks by 10. 68-58
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Overtime in Indianapolis. IUPUI missed a decent look that would have won it at the buzzer.
            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
              Watching this game wondering why NDSU never plays this badly against SDSU.
              NDSU is a stout team, but other than Alexander, I don't know if they have any other explosive offensive player. I think the Jacks good is better than the Bison's good at this point, but are we as consistent as the Bison?
              - Steven Wright

Comment

IUPUI not executing in OT, NDSU is, right now.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

NDSU dominates the overtime period and beats IUPUI 69-61.

IUPUI isn't a very talented team, but they're disciplined and tough enough that they can beat a lot of teams in the Summit if their opponent doesn't play well. Jason Gardner is doing a good job there.
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

NDSU survives another close one but gets another road win. They are not much better than anyone, but they find a way to squeak out wins. No help for the Jacks tonight.

Comment

Kind of cool that all 3 Dakota schools are all in the top 3 in both the men's and women's standings right now. (USD and ORU are tied for 3rd in the men)

Comment

2015 Summit MBB

USD at IUPUI (ESPN3 at noon). USD has a chance to already pick up a fourth road win. That would set them up nicely going forward and make it pretty unlikely that they'll fall out of the top-4 later on.

NDSU @ FW. I hope FW finally gets it together, but I'm not counting on it. I think "they are what they are" by now.

If both Dakota schools pick up another road win today it will really ratchet up the pressure on the Jacks going forward. How about a little help from Indiana!

Comment

No surprise, the betting line in the KC Star favors the home folks today. @ORU favored by 2 over the Jacks, @IPFW even vs NDSU, @UNO favored by 1 over Denver and @IUPUI favored by 2.5 over USD. Makes for an interesting day!

Comment

2015 Summit MBB

IUPUI starts well. Up 9-2 early.

Edit; 14 minutes in and USD has scored only 7 points. 25-7.
                            Last edited by Southeast; 01-24-2015, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                              IUPUI starts well. Up 9-2 early.

Edit; 14 minutes in and USD has scored only 7 points. 25-7.
                              Half 36-15 Coyotes down. They can't buy a bucket. Early game start they look very lethargic.

Comment

Yotes have work cut out as they trail 36-15 at half.
                                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
                                X